Breast Lift, Liposculpting,buttocks Lift,abdominoplasty By Dr Jeremy Hunt - Australia, AU

- I have always had large breasts FDD and the...

- I have always had large breasts FDD and the right breast sat 3 cm lower than the left .
I was very surprised to be able to be a 12DD perfectly lifted and perky with no implants required.

- gravity had really effected my inner thighs, no matter how much exercise I did it was grotesque and very unfaltering I felt unable to wear jeans with my legs rubbing together.
I am thrilled with the outcome ! Dr hunt cut into an old abdominoplasty scar and corrected its location into the panty line were it should have been located by a previous surgeon. Whilst in that area he pulled up my thighs which some people call a trouser lift, he followed the abdo line around to my buttocks and lifted them.
Above my buttocks lower back area I have always had large pad of fat which gave me a square bum shape doctor hunt cut and did lipo to this area. Now for the first time in my life I have a nice shaped bum instead of a big flat square.
-I guess it is what they call bingo wings yuk. lipo fixed that problem also back fat really looks ugly when you wear a bra.

I have had some surgery in the past with another surgeon but upon revisiting him I realised he was no longer up to date with the latest and greatest.
He told me I would have to have implants and still had a 30 percent chance of needing corrective surgery a few months later.

I was on a plane and over seas 4 weeks after surgery. the results where apparent immediately .All up 7 kilos was cut and sucked.
I am now post surgery nearly 4 months and the results just keep getting better and better.
Would I do it all again ?........ ABSOLUTLEY !

All up The cost was $24,000
I received $2100 back from medicare for breast reduction also some other funds back from our BUPA.
When I met Dr Hunt he was the right age bracket to have had plenty of years of experience approximately 20 years in this field and young enough to be up to date and not past his use by date..

Dr Hunt has a great bedside manor , he delivers the goods , his staff are terrific and nothing is to much trouble.
My own female GP was very impressed with his work and will be visiting him for her own personal needs.

I have had a quote for a face and neck lift of which I will be having done in April
2014.

I am very pleased I went to the trouble of seeing 3 surgeons , 1 in Melbourne and 2 in Sydney. 2 of the surgeons had been referred by friends and family.
I found Dr Hunt on the internet and I am certainly glad I did , well worth the trip from Mackay in North Queensland.

If you are looking for a great surgeon with awesome results that is Dr Jeremy Hunt.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jeremy Hunt will provide all information in a manner you can understand. Many before and after photos some as early as 2 weeks are displayed on a large TV screen during your consult. This allows you to see the results that you can expect from your own surgery. I have a business back round and I was very impressed on all levels of his professionalism and in the manner of which he runs his business. Dr Jeremy Hunt is an extremely confident, realistic, friendly and an exceptional surgeon. Well done and thanks for a great job.

Wow...congratulations! That is wonderful you had a great experience and are happy with your results. It's nice you could have a lift without implants. Did you need to buy new bras? How was your recovery? I'm assuming you had someone helping you. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story on RealSelf!

pictures, pictures please!
I sure wish you would post some picturesof yourself. I can't imagine going through all that 2 1 time. That is some serious stuff. I am having Breast lift & Facelift/necklift in Aug. I will be glad when it is behind me. My Birthday is in Sept, this will be 1 birthday I am looking forward to. lol.