Botox/Sculptra While Taking Anti-oxidents - Australia, AU

Back in April of this year I had botox around my...

Back in April of this year I had botox around my eyebrows for the first time, I am 55 and was really noticing my eyebrows were getting that "heavy" feeling. That botox only lasted 6 weeks. In June I started back at gym which I do nearly every day, weight training with about 4 days included cardio. I had another lot of botox there in June same place eyebrows and some crows feet...never noticed anything at all around the crows feet, again eyebrows only lasted 6 weeks so have had it done again on 19/8 (from Australia guys, date reversed). Along with the eyebrows I had forehead done as well and decided to try Sculptra around my chin area. Thing is, I am very health conscious, I take about 14 different anti-oxidents daily and have done for several years. I am wondering is this the reason why the botox that I had put in by two different professionals and now a third one is not working for as long as they tell me it should? I also wonder now that I am back weight training is that going to help with getting it out of my system a lot quicker than usual? Hs anyone else had this happen to them? The last professional that did the Sculptra said perhaps don't take any anti ox for a month and see what happens so I am going to try that but it goes against the grain I will admit!
Skinaesthetics