30 Year Old Breast Augmentation – Perth, AU

I had been thinking about getting my boobs done...

I had been thinking about getting my boobs done for along time so after turning 30 I thought I would finally go for a consult. I first went to the WA Plastic Surgery Centre for a free consult with a registered nurse where I was able to try on sizes and ask questions. After this appointment I thought a bit longer about my decision and I was then recommended to Dr Vij from a friend. After my first appointment I was 100% sure I wanted to go ahead with the breast augmentation. I found my whole experience from my first consultation, surgery and follow up consults to be an extremely positive experience. I am completely happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr Vij made me feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. I had total confidence in his ability as a surgeon and to his credit he has done an excellent job. I had little to no bruising, my scars have healed really well, my breasts look natural and I am really pleased with their overall appearance, shape and size. Everyone at the WA Plastic Surgery Centre in Subiaco were friendly and welcoming and I felt totally at ease. My biggest concern was looking fake and I told Vij I wanted a natural look. I took a long time in deciding my size, originally I thought I only wanted 250cc and Vij suggested bigger. Towards the end I was deciding between 325cc and 350cc and I went with Vijs recommendation going with 350cc and I think it was the perfect choice. I am so relieved I didn’t go smaller. I am so happy with my decision to get a breast augmentation and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr Vij and I will definitely go back if I chose to do any further surgery. Thank you Vij!
Perth Plastic Surgeon