36 YO Dealing with Adult Onset Acne and Have Tried Everything Minus Accutane - Austin, TX

I started breaking out in my early 30s. Never had...

I started breaking out in my early 30s. Never had trouble with acne before. WHY NOW!! I went to a few dermatologists and finally found one that was empathetic with my change in skin. I have tried countless of creams, facial cleansing routines (high grade pharmaceutical and botanical), diet changes (gluten/lactose free), vitamins, antibiotics, retinoids....... nothing helped like the VI peel. I finally was at my end of help when I decided to sign up for the i pledge contract to start accutane. My derm didn't think my acne was THAT bad but my scarring and new acne made me feel that i would never see clear skin again! I then chickened out after reading more on accutane. So i went back and asked if anything else would help. She advised me of the VI peel. I had my first one last october. Since then, IM HOOKED. My skin became soft, supple, even, pores non existent and my acne.. MUCH BETTER. I still have the occasional few that come around the monthly cycle but what a difference it has made. I now get one done every 3-4 months to keep acne under control and scars limited. I highly recommend it. Don't pay too much for it though.. VI peels can usually be purchased for around 150-200. Some places charge more. research medusas around you and derms also provide these as well. consider a 4 day downtime. What i usually do is not work the first, third and fourth day. Second day of peel you look taut and tan. no peeling. good luck!!
Thank you for sharing your results with us.  The darn adult acne is frustrating to say the least.  It's nice that you found something that works for you.
black pearl med spa