What a Waste of Time and Money - Austin, TX

Don't do it, in my opinion its a scam. I feel...

Don't do it, in my opinion its a scam. I feel sorry I didn't read the reviews before, but of course I got excited about loosing inches. Well after my treaments, I sure did lose like 18 pounds but no inches. I had a good diet and drank tons of water.

The person counld't explain why I didnt lose any inches, blamed me that I was eating at late hours, didn't want me to eat anything after 6pm. Sure I got re-treated and gain more weight and lost, only money, thats what I lost for sure.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Don't get your message "Eating Like a Pig" AT ALL. Is this supposed to make me laugh or roll my eyes! What a waste of 2 minutes of my life!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Unfortunately with some people like myself, the diet and exercise cannot shed these 15+ pounds I have on my body. Worked with a nutritionist and my homeopath and no one can figure out why I cannot lose. I eat less than 1500 cal a day, work out 6 days a week and nothing so one can be very frustrated and therefore turn to procedures like Zerona. Still haven's decided if I am going to go for it or not but just wanted to make a point that some people for some reason and do all the right things and still not lose weight.

Thank you for your detailed response. I am still very dissapointed. The person who treated me just wanted to sell insted of asking questions to see if I am the right candidate. I guess you guys do not know who is and who is not the right candidate. The lady put me on a 20-day weight loss and 6 zerona treatments and I end up paying $1,550.00. Well the results were very dissaponting. I was told I would receive pictures via email and so on, and nothing, they never called me and I didn't call because when I asked for the money back she said the services were given and it wasn't her fault. There was no doctor in this office, only a manager and two or three assistants.
If you are going to plunk down over 2,000 you should consider real liposuction. This treatment did nothing for me. I followed everything they said to the "t". Drank water, exercised, and ate right. Services were not given by a dr. He just showed up once at the first appointment and then turned me over to the receptionist for the other eight treatments. When I asked questions she didn't have a clue.
I paid 5000 thousand dlls n didnt lost not even 1/2 " Im very dissapointed tooo. There is alot of faked drs. I understand u very much.
Hello,

I am a representative of Zerona. I am sorry to hear you were unable to achieve a desirable result. There are several reasons why a patient does not respond in a timely manner, like many therapeutic applications, they are unable to work for every individual. However, the primary reason an individual may not respond is generally because their lymphatic system is unable to mobilize the liberated material in a timely fashion. How many treatments did you receive?

Presently, Zerona has treated over 50,000 patients with a success rate above 90%; meaning, 9 out of ten patients receiving treatment achieve their desired inch reduction. However, for the ~10% who had been unsuccessful in achieve their desired response, it has been shown extending the treatment allows patients to reach their goal. Simply, the extra time allows the lymphatic system to effectively remove the liberated fatty material. There are many different reasons why a patient may struggle to see a result.

I know our chief research officer is always willing to help and play an interactive role in helping those patients struggling to see a result go through the process again with subtle or minor changes. Have you spoken with the doctor about your dissatisfaction?
Jill, I respect your courage in posting on this forum. I have to ask you, though, how can Zerona claim a 90% satisfaction rate when the satisfaction rate on this very targeted board is only 38%?

Since your Research Officer is willing to help, is he also willing to do that retroactively? Minimal responders like myself are still seeking some sort of closure for the disappointment and emotional distress we have suffered, which may have occurred a year or more ago.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Karen in Atlanta