2 Years Since my Brow Lift and Still Perfection...he is the Best - Austin, TX

I cannot remember the cost! I put $4,000 but it's...

I cannot remember the cost! I put $4,000 but it's been 2 years. I really don't remember but they would not let me leave it blank. I have had a few cosmetic surgery procedures, fighting aging and because I am a product reviewer but also worked as a senior physician recruiter, I'm very picky about my doctors, their training, and backgrounds.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have had a few cosmetic surgery procedures, fighting aging and because I am a product reviewer but also worked as a senior physician recruiter, I'm very picky about my doctors, their training, and backgrounds. I don't just go to any doctor, but I find the one who specializes in what I want done. It has been 2 years since my brow lift and I still look 10 years younger. Better yet, he cut the muscle that holds scowl lines so I will NEVER have them again. I used to look angry all the time. This has opened up my eyes without any eye lift. What I appreciate most is his artistry of knowing how to make it look natural. He went into great detail about what is "the perfect face" and where the arch of the brow needs to fall in relation to the eye so it looks natural. I never looked pulled or like I had a lift, I looked fantastically younger, and natural, and I still do. Better yet, he did restalyne injections and I have no idea how but 2 years later they have not gone away. He filled a scar I had below my nose when I had a mole removed and it's STILL gone. I have unfortunately moved because the best botox I've had was through him...still looking for someone to equal him in my new hometown. I also give kudos for honesty. I went in asking for a full facelift and he said I didn't need one, just a brow lift. He was right...I was asking to pay twice the price and he made me younger at half that price. I didn't think there was any way I could achieve what he did with a mere brow lift. I look like I had a full facelift and eye lift and I am scar-free. I also found that many doctors pull your face back so your hairline recedes which can actually make you look older. I had the option of pulling my hairline FOREWARD in the lift, which looks great--and younger since your hairline naturally recedes with aging. Because he is a facial plastic surgeon rather than a plastic surgeon who does some faces, he knows how to do it right and look way younger but totally natural. And that is not so easy to find.