Venus Freeze is Worth It! Dr. Walden and Her Staff Are Great! - Austin, TX

No matter my weight, I have never been able to...

No matter my weight, I have never been able to lose that "inch to pinch" underneath my chin. It has always bothered me especially in pictures and when I smile. I learned of a non-surgical treatment for my problem area called Venus Freeze which was inexpensive and had no down time. The treatments feel like a hot stone massage. Very relaxing! After the first 3 treatments, I noticed the skin getting tighter and less fat to pinch. I just finished my 6th treatment and see a big difference. No extra chin showing in pictures now! I'm so happy!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I was looking for a female plastic surgeon in my area that impressed me. Her website caught my eye, I made a consultation over the phone which was quick and easy. The receptionist was very friendly. The office was beautiful, there wasn't a long wait, the consultation was very informative, the nurse and Dr. Walden answered all my questions, the treatment was inexpensive and I was able to start treatments right away! Very pleased! I made a consultation with Dr. Jennifer Walden to see what could be done about it. At my consultation, she and her staff were very friendly and informative.