Venus Freeze is Worth It! Dr. Walden and Her Staff Are Great! - Austin, TX

No matter my weight, I have never been able to...

No matter my weight, I have never been able to lose that "inch to pinch" underneath my chin. It has always bothered me especially in pictures and when I smile. I learned of a non-surgical treatment for my problem area called Venus Freeze which was inexpensive and had no down time. The treatments feel like a hot stone massage. Very relaxing! After the first 3 treatments, I noticed the skin getting tighter and less fat to pinch. I just finished my 6th treatment and see a big difference. No extra chin showing in pictures now! I'm so happy!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I was looking for a female plastic surgeon in my area that impressed me. Her website caught my eye, I made a consultation over the phone which was quick and easy. The receptionist was very friendly. The office was beautiful, there wasn't a long wait, the consultation was very informative, the nurse and Dr. Walden answered all my questions, the treatment was inexpensive and I was able to start treatments right away! Very pleased! I made a consultation with Dr. Jennifer Walden to see what could be done about it. At my consultation, she and her staff were very friendly and informative.

I've had 8 treatments on my face/neck. All improvements have disappeared 3 weeks after the last treatment. Did anyone else have this experience??
p.s. thanks for your answer, did you have the treatment just on the chin and and the area underneath? how long was the treatment and are the results still holding up?
$1000 for all 6 treatments....? please post some pics. thanks!
Yes. $1,000 for all 6 treatments.

L. Elle- so happy that you are pleased with your results. Would you be willing to share photos of your neck area before and after so other consumers who are considering Venus Freeze can see your results? I'd love to see too!

Welcome to the community.  Thank you for posting the review.  I am happy to hear you are loving your results!  Good deal.