Waste of Time and Money - Austin, TX

After I had a liposuction done at Sonobello I was...

After I had a liposuction done at Sonobello I was lured into purchasing a package of 8 Venus Freeze treatments to enhance the results. I was unhappy with my liposuction and they offered me 3 complementary treatments with Venus Freeze, however, mentioned that I wouldn't see any results until after at least 4 treatments. Very smart move by Sonobello I have to admit.
I only received 10 treatments and dropped the last one. (3 free plus purchased package of 8).
The reason for this was that I for my last appointment I showed up 20 minuted late because I was stuck in traffic. The lady at the front desk declared with a fake smile that they couldn't see me now and I would have to reschedule.
I was extremely upset about being turned down like that because I had always been on time to my previous appointments while Sonobello had called me regular times to reschedule because my doctor was not in the office or to push my appointment time back because they were running behind, yet they would not see me the one and only time that I was late. I tried to find the contact information of a Sonobello headquarter I could contact about my disappointing liposuction and Venus Freeze results and also the poor customer service. No chance, all my attempts brought me right back to the office in Austin where nobody cared.
Conclusion: 10 treatments with Venus Freeze and a liposuction without any good results plus very poor customer service. Stay away from this company because they only want your money for a service that is not worth a penny.
Sonobello

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.