Mommy Makeover! Full TT with Muscle Tightening and BA - Austin, TX

Not having surgery until Sept 2013, but I couldn't...

Not having surgery until Sept 2013, but I couldn't be more excited! Full tt with muscle tightening and ba. I picked my doctor after doing a lot of research I love how low he makes the insicion for the tt. He also uses some advanced technology o help with pain and healing time. Hurry up September I'm ready to have my body back.

Finally set the actual date for surgery! Its...

Finally set the actual date for surgery! Its october 10th! Even set up pre-ops for sept 24th. My husband and i have decided it would be better for him to come home on leave to take care of me :) i am beyond excited. I have gotten alot of negative comments from friends and co workers about being to young for a tt and ba, but its something i have wanted since the day i realized my body was not going to bounce back from having my son. I dont plan on having anymore children so i figure why not now, sooner the better! Literally counting down the days!
Kelly E. Tjelmeland

I have discovered the same thing when telling friends and family. No one is supportive except for my fiancé. Plus I am doing it for me so that's all that matters!! Please feel free to talk to me if you want, I understand!!

Welcome to the community.

Thank you!
Do you mind me asking with who? I live in Austin as well and I want a TT
http://www.meridiansurgery.com/ goodluck lemme know if you choose him!
Do you have any photos meeting with dr Tj on the advice of hook em horns who used him! Nervous
I went with him too and he's amazing