Long and Painful Recover but with Amazing, Life Changing Results - Austin, TX

I am now 6 weeks post-op and am so very swollen .....

I am now 6 weeks post-op and am so very swollen ... but FLAT! These past 6 weeks have been painful, boring, emotional, and seemed to drag on forever. But I have to remind myself that I had a MAJOR transformation that requires MAJOR recovery. Goes hand in hand. I have had really smooth recover compared to some too. I have had no infections, seroma, or other complications. I have had just the normal pains and swellings that come from having a tummy tuck.

I am now standing up, cleaning house, picking up my kids, and pretty much back to normal. Now, I can't do Yoga the way I used to. Stretching is hard in certain directions or levels. I tried to do a standard push up and it hurt bad but I can at least get through girly ones. It is a start and I am working at getting back to the workouts I used to be able to do.

My doctor told me not to expect the swelling to start going down until I was 3 months out so I am trying not to get too bummed about it. I would love to wear regular clothes like jeans but I am not there yet. Still dresses and sweat pants or PJs. I can't wait to see what I will look like in a nice pair of jeans!

Through all the money spent, time spent, and pain I am sooo very happy I did it and would do it again... though I wouldn't really want to! lol But I WOULD!

You look great and what a difference a day makes is true in your case. All the best to you, enjoy you made it.

Hang in there girlie!   This does get better and I promise life gets back to normal.
Your doing wonderful and look fantastic.

Amazing 1 day post op piccie, looking good xx
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research and his resume speaks volumes! I highly recommend him! He did a fantastic job. My incision is teeny tiny and sooo low!