Last Step in my Endeavor for a Better Quality of Life - Austin, TX

I started this journey to alleviate several issues...

I started this journey to alleviate several issues that have caused me chronic pain that was aggravated by extra wieght I was unable to lose after years of trying traditional methods. This was never about wearing a bikini or skinny jeans although i am not opposed to either ;). So far I started four months ago with a 5 lb reduction to my breasts. The second part was liposuction of several areas. This will be the third surgery, and barring any revisions, the last. I already have less back and neck pain, fewer HS cysts, and possibly less bone on bone grinding in my knees and sciatica pain. Not much change to the plantar fasciitis, lol. That would be asking too much :)

So far I have learned that:
in the healing game the TURTLE wins the race.

Taking enough time off and realizing it is ok to be relying on others for help.

Not to be in a hurry for anything. This is a lesson in patience for some of us.

Be prepared for nausea and do not be a hero when it comes to pain medication. It's better to be knocked out on pain pills letting your body rest than to be restless and doing stuff like picking up the house or cooking dinner for the family.

Remember its a combination of post surgical emotions and pain medication making you feel like a different person. It will all be back to normal soon.

Had my surgery yesterday. Tummy is tucked and arms...

Had my surgery yesterday. Tummy is tucked and arms are definitely slimmer. So far the worst has been coughing, which is also exhausting. Haven't had much appetite and eating light mostly to keep the the pills from coming back up. Meds are making me sleep so I wll post more tomorrow with pics. For now I'm thinking positively and following Dr. Orders.

All my best to those who are recovering or preparing for surgery
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moscoe had worked on my cousin and her experience convinced me to see him for a consult. I'm very glad I did.

Wonderful you are on the other side and it's all up hill from here.  You will be fine and each day gets easier.