Hopeful - Austin, TX

I have been contemplating a tummy tuck since 2006....

I have been contemplating a tummy tuck since 2006. I was a size 9/10 before kids and now I am a 18/20 about 17 years later. I have been suffering with the jelly rolls and really want to get them cut off. I have been working out with a trainer for the last three months and I can tell that I have lost inches, but no significant weight loss as of yet. Mostly, cause I have not drastically changed my diet. I have been so busy taking care of everyone else and would love to just do something life changing for myself. I have not selected a PS, yet. I have three more consultations over the next few weeks. If anyone has an experience with any doctors in Austin, Round Rock, or Georgetown, please let me know. My goal is to look good in my clothes and not look pregnant.

Welcome to the community.

Good for you! As mothers we dedicate so much time towards taking care of our children. High time to do you boo! Like you I had grown tired of this fat gut of mine long time ago. Tired of wearing corsettes, girdles, body shape rs,etc. to keep my bouncy girl in check! Well I'm seeing Dr. Cortes shortly after New Years to get this body transformed. Good luck and best wishes on your journey!
I do understand what you mean at the end of the day I want to put on a summer dress and feel good that my fat isn't peeking through.
I look pregnant too, it sucks! Goodluck!
Its nice that you are doing something for you. I dont have any info on Physicians in Texas. Best of luck to you tho. We look forward to seeing/hearing about your progress. :)