Amber - Austin, TX

5/14/12 went in for surgery I was really anxious...

5/14/12 went in for surgery I was really anxious and worried about what I was going to feel like after I woke up from my surgery.i had a full tummy tuck. I am now on day 7 I can bath myself and get out of bed, I have been walking around hunched over its so painfull from the bruises on my sides. I am not sleeping well at all. This whole thing is driving me nuts. I can't do anything and I have two kids and I feel sad and horrible that I can't do anything for them. I have been feeling nauseated and feverish and lightheaded so my nurse wants me to do another round of antibiotics. I'm going to Er and getting a shot I can't take seven days of antibiotics I'll be sick everyday. I am going to seem doctor tomorrow to haves drains removed yay!!! Can't wait for that. This morning I woke up and felt like why did I do this ? I hope I will heal soon. Does anyone have any advice about the numbness I can't stand it. Overall I saw my stomached and I'm pleased w it and the scars are very low and that's one good thing. And omg I have to sneeze and cough it's the most horrible pain ever. When will that go away? Sorry girls just tired of my room and not sleeping well. Hopefully you all are feeling a lot better:)

Not sure

Great doctor and staff has been most pleasant