Tattoo Removal Process with PicoSure. - Austin, TX

I have had this terrible tattoo which I got when I...

I have had this terrible tattoo which I got when I was 16 to cover up a birthmark that I always hated. Years later, I hated the tattoo AND the birthmark that was still visible.
I decided this year to take action and have BOTH removed with the PicoSure laser. The doc indicated that the laser would remove both, but that it may take 6-8 treatments for this to occur.
Since I have been looking at everyone else's progress pics on Realself.com to give me the courage to do the procedure, I decided that it was only right that I document my progress with the treatment.

I hope this helps some of you.
For the black ink you may want to switch to an Nd:YAG (1064nm) and the red/orange will require a 532nm.
Medlite C6 has both 1064 and 532- and I only know b/c I use it. I'm sure their are other Q-switched that have both wavelengths as well. Good luck!
Hi and welcome- although the Pico is top notch for blue/purple and decent w/ black, red ink responds better to a Q-switched laser that has a 532nm wavelength (i think the Pico only has a 755nm wavelength). Does yr clinic have more than one laser? Anyways, great fading for just one blast :)

6 weeks after first Treatment

Second Treatment

Before and After. (2nd Treatment)

This is a before and after. The after pic is 13 days after the 2nd treatment.
So far I am very happy with the results, though wish the red would fade a little faster.
Fantastic results, thrilled for you!!!
Looking great for only 2 sessions...honestly, i bet if switched over to a Q-switched laser w/ a 1064 wavelength (now or in the future), you'd see really good results for the red and even the remaining black...supposedly the pico is not good w/ red ink. Otherwise yeah- that blue is gone and the black is fading fast!!
That is impressive! It looks like the thin black lines are gone and the blue is almost gone.

Westlake Dermatology - The doctor was professional and answered all of my questions.