Just Started INVISALIGN! ^_^ - Austin, TX

I just got my first set yesterday and a little...

I just got my first set yesterday and a little discomfort and trying to get used to having something in my teeth. I'm going back in a week to get my attachments on and in all I was told I am in a 14 month treatment. Never liked regular braces and never thought I could afford Invisalign until I went for a consultation and my insurance was able to covered about $950.00 and I would only pay $2,700.00 so YES I went for it and here I am starting my journey :) . I had seen around $5,000 up to $8,000 cost in treatments and when I saw that number of only $2,700.00 I was convinced to start the treatment without the insurance I would of paid $3,800.00. JUST CAN'T WAIT for the end results. I will be posting my progress!

So exciting!  Welcome to RealSelf and I look forward to seeing your progress.  I think you mislabeled your pictures, though.  I can clearly see the tray in the first pic, and the second pic might be without.  The last pic looks like pre-attachments, can that be right?  How many aligners is 14 months?

you are right on the pictures I wish I could fix that :/

I can fix it for you! :)  You want me to?  Actually, I already did now ;)

Attachmenta are ON! 11/11/13

Went to get my attachments on no biggie it has been a little over two weeks when they were placed I just cant wait to see a difference! My ortho said I would be replacing my trays every week! I'm a little confused since it's typical for them to be replaced every 2 weeks. I'm on tray 3 and won't be seeing my ortho until Jan.13,2014.
All of those attachments. I bet you have a hard time removing your trays?! I'm also curious how many trays you are expected to go through in your 14 months. One a week for that long would be a LOT of trays! I'll be watching your progress. Thanks for sharing!
Actually it's not that hard I take them off using both index fingers one in the exterior of my teeth and the other one interior and pop them right off! At the beginning it was a pain but found a trick to it.. as of now I see 33 trays I don't know if they are going to get me more after that or what but I will keep you all post it ^_^

The tray schedule does vary from doctor to doctor, and case to case.  I've seen numbers anywhere from one week to four!  If the pain is too great when you switch, though, talk to your doctor.

Castle Dental