Just Started INVISALIGN! ^_^ - Austin, TX

I just got my first set yesterday and a little...

I just got my first set yesterday and a little discomfort and trying to get used to having something in my teeth. I'm going back in a week to get my attachments on and in all I was told I am in a 14 month treatment. Never liked regular braces and never thought I could afford Invisalign until I went for a consultation and my insurance was able to covered about $950.00 and I would only pay $2,700.00 so YES I went for it and here I am starting my journey :) . I had seen around $5,000 up to $8,000 cost in treatments and when I saw that number of only $2,700.00 I was convinced to start the treatment without the insurance I would of paid $3,800.00. JUST CAN'T WAIT for the end results. I will be posting my progress!

Attachmenta are ON! 11/11/13

Went to get my attachments on no biggie it has been a little over two weeks when they were placed I just cant wait to see a difference! My ortho said I would be replacing my trays every week! I'm a little confused since it's typical for them to be replaced every 2 weeks. I'm on tray 3 and won't be seeing my ortho until Jan.13,2014.
Castle Dental