Finally Able to Breathe Again--I Wouldn't Choose Anyone else - Austin, TX

Long story short, I got hit in the face with a...

Long story short, I got hit in the face with a softball in my early high school years leaving me a severely curved nose, deviated septum, the works. It caused major sinus blockage, limited breathing, and headaches.

I went for a consultation in the summer and decided to make surgery scheduled for before I graduated college (and before my insurance rolled over). Dr. Weinfeld's office really worked with me to make sure I could get in before the new year and apply my insurance, so for that I am thankful.

Surgery was about 5 hours I believe. Planning was fairly easy and everything went smoothly. I talked to a ton of people who were going to be working with me, so I was very comfortable with the procedure.

Recovery was what you would expect. Yes, my nose hurt and my face was sore, but it went by fast. Bruising only really lasted about a week for me.

Today, I can breathe better than I ever could, and do not regret one thing. The office was constantly in contact with me to make sure everything was in place and detailed for me, checking on me after surgery, and making sure I had everything I needed at follow ups. Dr. Weinfeld is amazing at what he does. My nose is now straight, healing up so nicely for being two months out, and functioning properly. I sit and take deep breaths, being so thankful that I made an appointment with the best doctor for this surgery. This would not have been possible without his skill and time/dedication he took to making sure I was well. He really cares about his patients and listens to your concerns.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't think twice about choosing Adam Weinfeld again. He is so skilled and listens to your concerns, as well as makes sure you understand all of the procedure.

You mentioned insurance -- did your insurance cover some of that $8000, or did you pay $8000 out of pocket?
Hooray for being able to breathe! You look beautiful, too. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.