Starting This Probably a Little Too Early But... :)

Hello! So let me start off by saying that I have...

Hello! So let me start off by saying that I have wanted this for years, I dont know which I wanted first, my nose or my breasts done. But I have wanted both for quite some time, and now that I have gotten my breasts done this month, I am now going on to my next thing, my nose. I wont even post a photo yet, its too early and I am far too shy to do so. My nose is rather long and bulbous, I feel like my face too delicate to have a nose like that...so surgery is a great option. I would really like this extra boost of self confidence. So I plan to get this surgery next year, I am going to start saving now. Luckily I work a ton so I will definitely have enough money saved by some time next year, hopefully sooner than later. I start work back up again in two weeks, then it is ON! Only thing I really need to do is find a good surgeon. Anyone have any ideas on how to go about finding an experienced surgeon?? Any of you ladies recommend someone in Austin? :)))

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! It's never too early to start writing here. :) We love the whole process from decision making and saving to years post op.

Here's a list of surgeons in your area who do rhinoplasty.

Do make sure you find someone very experienced in rhinoplasty and with whom you have a real rapport and can communicate exactly what you do and don't want. Here's a list of questions to ask your prospective surgeons.