Rhinoplasty Job Well Done -Austin, TX

I had my nose broken 3 different times when I was...

I had my nose broken 3 different times when I was a kid (I am 31 now) and I never had it reset after it was broken any of the 3 times so it is safe to say my nose was crooked and I couldn't breathe out of one side of my nose.

I looked for plastic surgeons in Austin TX online and came across Dr Buckingham's website and it was very helpful with all the information it had and the before and after pictures they had up on the site so I emailed them for a consultation and arranged an appointment. His office is in a nice part of Austin and the office its self is very nice the staff are very helpful, after meeting with Dr Buckingham I was sure I found my Dr for the job, he was able to file my procedure with my insurance provider and that saved me a lot of money out of pocket because I had originally planned on paying for everything out of pocket so it only end up costing me $800 out of pocket which is a lot less then it would have cost had he not filed it with my insurance.

The end result is I can now breathe out of both sides of my nose and my nose is no longer crooked.. I defiantly would recommend Dr Buckingham to anyone wanting to plastic surgery.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

That's damned cheap lol what insurance do you have, if I may ask?
Nope only $800 out of pocket

P.S. Is your cost missing a zero, maybe?

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad you're pleased.