Big Decision, but Final Result Was Good

I had mine done about 2 years ago and I had an...

I had mine done about 2 years ago and I had an excellent doctor. The result was good, I can definitely see a difference when I look at myself now and at some pictures from a few years ago. Yet, the result was not that dramatic that people asked "Did you have a nose job done?" They may have noticed a difference back then but couldn't tell what it was, I think this is exactly how plastic surgery should be. A positive subtle outcome that doesn't change your overall appearance.

It took me long to recover though. I was never in any real pain after the surgery but felt a great amount of discomfort for about 2 weeks, because of the way I looked (bruised) and because of the fact I couldn't breath through my nose. It took almost one year for me to gain my full capability of breathing through my nose back. One side seemed always stuffy. But I am really really happy now.

It is a big surgery yes, a big decision and it costs a lot of enough. I would do it again though. I am really happy with the outcome.

Austin Plastic Surgeon