Restylane for Eye-hollows - Austin, TX

I went to Dr. Apostolakis because I had always...

I went to Dr. Apostolakis because I had always been bothered by the increasing depth of my under-eye area, which made me look tired even when I felt rested. I am 27 years old and this was my first time using fillers. I was a bit hesitant since the eye area is so delicate, but after reading all of the positive reviews of Dr. Apos' work I decided to book a consultation for that same week. He was through and professional and explained the pros and cons of such procedure. On that same initial consultation I had 0.5 cc of Restylane injected in each eye's tear-trough for a total of one syringe of Restylane ($495 total). He numbs you so it was virtually painless. The only unexpected aspect was being able to hear the gel going into your tissues! The minor swelling had decreased by day 2, and by day 3 I looked rested and that made me so HAPPY!! It has been approximately a month since the procedure and I am still very pleased with Dr. Apos' work! I will definitely consider him for future facial procedures. Thanks realself.com!
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Apos was very professional and thorough. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He was honest and upfront about all of the pros and cons of procedures. His office attendant Carolyn was also the sweetest and most attentive lady ever!

Ohhh hearing the gel move through your tissues sounds pretty terrible!  Glad you are pleased with your results, keep us posted as to how long it lasts and if you need to go back for more.  Do you have any before and after pictures by chance?  Thanks for sharing your Restylane story with us.