22 Year Old Male with Breathing Problems and a Significant Nose Defect - Austin, TX

I decided to fix my nose mainly for the fear of my...

I decided to fix my nose mainly for the fear of my nose getting worse as I get older. I broke my nose and never realized it until a few years later. I would have problems breathing through both nostrils while doing any kind of exercises and would wake up in the middle of the night with one nostril clogged up. My nose was pretty much crooked. When Dr. Adam Weinfeld and I talked about my nose, he definitely knew what he was talking about, this man knows the human nose. The day of the surgery, I'm pretty sure he did 4 things to my nose and one of them was deviated septum surgery (I will update this soon, I just can't remember). I believe the surgery took 2-3 hours and I did not feel a thing until I woke up. Recovery mode sucked but it was worth the pain. On the 5th day was when I actually felt well enough to do something other then lay on the couch. I had my follow up today to take off my outer splint and inner splints. Dr. Weinfield said my nose looks great and I agree! It's still a little bit swollen but I feel great and so does my nose. I really recommend Dr. Weinfield if anybody wants to do something with their nose. Totally worth it! Happy guy right here.

I'm glad to hear this went well for you! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Adam Weinfeld is a great doctor, I would highly recommend him if you have a question(s) about your nose. He was the first doctor I went to about my nose and I didn't even bother to go anywhere else.