Miradry is Amazing - Austin, TX

I had this procedure done 3 days ago. The...

I had this procedure done 3 days ago. The procedure itself was not painful, but the prep work with all the shots of lidocaine was really bad. I will admit that I am a big baby, and have a very low threshold for pain. Before I have the second round done, I will have a few glasses of wine before the treatment. The swelling and bruising are uncomfortable, but bearable. But my underarm sweating and BO are gone! Frozen water bottles are the perfect size and shape and can tuck nicely in the side of a bra.

Any updates or changes in your results? I am curious to see if this procedure alters in any way over time. Thank you!
I also live in ATX. Did you go to Westlake Dermatology. I would love to have this done, but I am nervous it won't work on me. I have had hyperhidrosis since I was about 2 years old and has gotten worse as I have gotten older. It is in my hands, feet, and armpits and makes my life pretty hard. Is it still working? I can honestly wear a shirt and it will be so wet that the shirt is soaked down to my waistline and across my chest. I just wonder if it would work on me....
Water bottles! What a brilliant idea! I just had my procedure done 5 days ago and I have ice burn on my triceps area because of the average size of a ice pack. Will definitely freeze some water bottles. Thanks for the idea!

Hope you're sweat free! Like I said I am 5 days out and haven't had any underarm sweating.
Westlake Dermatology

I had this done by an RN, not a doctor.