Miradry is Amazing - Austin, TX

I had this procedure done 3 days ago. The...

I had this procedure done 3 days ago. The procedure itself was not painful, but the prep work with all the shots of lidocaine was really bad. I will admit that I am a big baby, and have a very low threshold for pain. Before I have the second round done, I will have a few glasses of wine before the treatment. The swelling and bruising are uncomfortable, but bearable. But my underarm sweating and BO are gone! Frozen water bottles are the perfect size and shape and can tuck nicely in the side of a bra.

Westlake Dermatology

I had this done by an RN, not a doctor.

Any updates or changes in your results? I am curious to see if this procedure alters in any way over time. Thank you!
I also live in ATX. Did you go to Westlake Dermatology. I would love to have this done, but I am nervous it won't work on me. I have had hyperhidrosis since I was about 2 years old and has gotten worse as I have gotten older. It is in my hands, feet, and armpits and makes my life pretty hard. Is it still working? I can honestly wear a shirt and it will be so wet that the shirt is soaked down to my waistline and across my chest. I just wonder if it would work on me....
Water bottles! What a brilliant idea! I just had my procedure done 5 days ago and I have ice burn on my triceps area because of the average size of a ice pack. Will definitely freeze some water bottles. Thanks for the idea!

Hope you're sweat free! Like I said I am 5 days out and haven't had any underarm sweating.
*head, not heard....lol
Thanks Megan. My second procedure is scheduled in three months. I thought I should also add a few things to my review. I have a big birthday coming up this year (50), and while I had anticipated that I might want to consider a cosmetic procedure, I never thought that this would be the first one. I don't make a lot of money, and this was a huge financial commitment to me. It will take me a few years to pay off this debt, but at this point I have no regrets. It was so worth it. Living in Central Texas, where it is hot 6 to 9 months of the year might have a lot to do with this. For the first time since I was a teen, I was able to stay outdoors at a party, with the temp in the mid 90's for hours and not worry. I am now considering Botox for my heard to help with the excessive sweating on my face. This procedure has given me so much peace of mind!

Frozen water bottles are a great idea!! Glad you were able to make it through the first round of treatment & even happier that you are seeing good results!

How long till your 2nd treatment is scheduled?