6 Days Post-op: Abdomen, Sides, Love Handles, Bra Roll (Which Was Not Much) - Austin, TX

Well, so far so good. I was very relieved during...

Well, so far so good. I was very relieved during the procedure at the amount of pain...very, very little. Actually, when I felt a little pinch 2x's the doctor said to nurse "no, let's give her more anesthetic...she should not feel any pain". Dr Broader from Beleza Med Spa did my procedure and I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff. They are all great.

I did experience a pretty substantial amount of pain the next few days, especially during the night (however, I do have chronic back problems so that probably added to it). The pain medication worked very well. Right now I am pretty swollen and have some bruising but I can already tell a big difference. I will post before and after pictures once I heal a little. They say in 3 weeks I should not have as much swelling. The main thing is to make sure you wear the medical undergarmant 24 hours a day. It's actully more comfortable thatn Spanx. I was tole that you can wear spanx after about a month but I am going to keep the med garment on as long as possible. Also, important to get the mesaages afterward's or have the nurse show you how to do it yourself.
Otherwise. so far so good

So, its been 18 days since my Smart Lipo and I am...

So, its been 18 days since my Smart Lipo and I am very happy thus far. I do still have some swelling but I am extremely suprised at how my shape is continuing to change. I am still wearing the medical garment mostly 24/7, as I was told it must be worn at least the first 3-4 weeks. However, I was told if I can wear it 2-3 more months that the results will be even more amazing. They suggested buying a garment like Spank's if I did not to wear med garment once a month has past.

I will fill in and update with photo's once they are taken.
Dr. Broader

I chose Dr. Broader because a former co-worker who is also an RN like myself works for him and highly recommended. I have had different treatments at the MedSpa including Botox and fillers and have been completely satisfied. Photo's when I go for follow up. I will post before and after pic's/