30 Year Old Bride to Be - Austin, TX

I have always despised my chin and my neck. Well...

I have always despised my chin and my neck. Well maybe not always, but for most of my life. It's that one area that no matter how much I work out, I can't seem to work off my inherited father's turkey neck. As a bride-to-be, I wanted to be beautiful in all of my photos and I can't imagine having beautiful photos of my future husband and I standing at the alter with all of my attention focused on my neck and not on our union.

So, I sought out the only plastic surgery practice in Austin that doesn't advertise on TV with cheesy commercials and made my appt. for a consultation. I went in there thinking that Dr. Reid would just tell me to go on a diet or deal with it. Instead, he was completely understanding and realistic about my procedure. He reassured me about all my reservations and concerns. And so, we decided to proceed with the submental lipo procedure.

The day of my procedure was a little nerve-wracking but I felt absolutely no pain. I wore the bandage for a while. When I took it off, I was a little worried about the swelling but I had no pain and no bruising (lucky me!) 11 weeks later I can not only see but I can feel that I have a beautiful, natural looking jaw line. I am so pleased and I cannot wait to see what I will look like a few months from now on my wedding day!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reid is understanding, patient and very informative. He will put you at ease if you are a nervous patient!