Juvederm for my Laugh Lines Did Not Work at All (Gone Next Day) - Austin, TX

I am 37 years old and have noticed my face change...

I am 37 years old and have noticed my face change this year with a permanent sunken laugh line on one side of my face. It is not very deep at all but it bothers me somewhat so I decided to purchase a syringe of Juvederm from a local plastic surgeons office who has offices here in the Austin, TX area. The nurse said that my laugh line was minor and that I only need a syringe. She filled the area and it did resolve the laugh line for that day. The next day I am back to looking how I did prior to the Juvederm injection :-( This was a complete waste of money. Even if it had lasted for a few months, it would still have been a waste of money because of how expensive keeping up with fillers can be. I plan to forget about wasting money on temporary fillers and saving for a facelift in the future when I get to the point it is needed. Meanwhile I am just going to just love and accept myself how I am and spend and save my money and energy on worthwhile matters (definitely not this). This was a mistake and I wish I would have put that money in my IRA. And thank you to all the lovely ladies on this website who have shared their problems with breast implants because they have helped me to decide against have breast augmentation. I feel relieved and at peace with this decision to just love and accept myself and give myself the money (i.e. put it in personal savings) instead of the doctors and implant manufacturers.
Dr. I am not here to ruin my doctor's reputation

I do not wish to disclose this doctor's office because I think they are actually very professional. I do not think it is the fault of doctor's office that it did not work. It is the product itself which does not work (at least not for me).