I Like It - Austin, TX

I was very nervous about getting it. I didn't...

I was very nervous about getting it. I didn't know what to expect with the "peppering". The peppering was not not bad at all. It looked just fine under makeup.

The first one only looked so-so and she turned up the intensity a little on the second because I didn't get enough effect on the first. I did see an overall improvement in the youthfulness of my skin on the first one with slight improvement in melasma and sun spots.

The second one completely took away the melasma on my forehead and made my skin look much better and I really do think the collagen is stimulated. I noticed it most in pictures and I looked so smooth and youthful. I really highly recommend it if you have freckles (softens some and gets rid of others), sun spots, and melasma.

Who was your Dr?

Hi jen,

I'm so glad it got rid of your Melasma, this will give other community members hope. I'm also glad you mention you had two treatments. A number of community members are often disappointed when they don't have results immediately, so it's good for others to know.

Thanks so much,