Not Good Results, Had to Stop As It Was Such a Painful Procedure, Horrible Experience - Austin, TX

I had ldot lazer with Dr. Leeman and the review...

I had ldot lazer with Dr. Leeman and the review that states he cannot be bothered to answer your questions post surgery is quite right. He cannot be reached. I had an office visit scheduled for after surgery and he went to another appointment and never saw me, then I made another one and he had to go to another appt that day too. Ridiculous! Then I asked to see him for complications and he was actually angry that I asked any questions, or was dissatisfied with puckering I had in places where he did surgery. Horrible experience, never again! He litrerally embarassed me because I hurt and had puckering. I feel he was nice until he received payment for procedure, then I could not even reach him though I was as nice to him as I could be. Awful experience!

Dear gardenbug, I'm sorry that was your experience with the DOT laser. As a physician and owner of NewU Plastic surgery I'm most hurt by your claim not being available for you. That is one thing at NewU we take pride in that is being available to our patients 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All surgical patients receive a phone number to call for any concerns. I do apologize for your difficulties and am sorry once again that was your experience. Daniel J. Leeman, MD
He made it difficult to see him for a follow-up after a surgery, and that is outrageous and I had complications that I was very good about taking and not complaining, but he missed two follow-up appts, and I never got to see him at all for follow-up after surgery. Ridiculous, never would go to him again ever! He is very arrogant and too busy being important and networking to be a doctor and follow-up with a patient after they pay their fees. Horrible experience!
Don[t make the mistake of procedure with a doctor who only care about money! It was as obvious as the nose on his face, he is exceedingly uncaring and arrogant, does not care about patients only his prestige. Not good care at all!
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did not go on recommendation, it should have been a clue, we had seen him briefly for something else as he is through Saint David's or was at the time. He made it very difficult to see him and I had never had a cross word with him or any of his staff. He does not care and this is the absolute truth.