Not Good Results, Had to Stop As It Was Such a Painful Procedure, Horrible Experience - Austin, TX

I had ldot lazer with Dr. Leeman and the review...

I had ldot lazer with Dr. Leeman and the review that states he cannot be bothered to answer your questions post surgery is quite right. He cannot be reached. I had an office visit scheduled for after surgery and he went to another appointment and never saw me, then I made another one and he had to go to another appt that day too. Ridiculous! Then I asked to see him for complications and he was actually angry that I asked any questions, or was dissatisfied with puckering I had in places where he did surgery. Horrible experience, never again! He litrerally embarassed me because I hurt and had puckering. I feel he was nice until he received payment for procedure, then I could not even reach him though I was as nice to him as I could be. Awful experience!

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did not go on recommendation, it should have been a clue, we had seen him briefly for something else as he is through Saint David's or was at the time. He made it very difficult to see him and I had never had a cross word with him or any of his staff. He does not care and this is the absolute truth.