Good Results from Sclerotherapy - Austin, TX

I had many ugly leg veins, mostly in my lower legs...

I had many ugly leg veins, mostly in my lower legs on both sides. I had tried sclerotherapy many years ago, but found it at that time to be rather painful so I was reluctant to have another treatment as my veins continued to get worse. When I talked to a friend of mine who went to Dr. Gotvald, I found out that there were newer medications out that did not cause discomfort during injection. When I had my treatment with Dr. Gotvald, it was like night and day compared to my previous experience. Extremely little discomfort. And I was very pleased with the results of just one session. I am back to wearing shorts and skirts again. It cost me $300 for one session to treat both legs. Another nice thing was that his the initial consultation with him to discuss the treatment was free of charge. I would highly recommend vein treatment by him if you need sclerotherapy or cosmetic vein treatments.

Austin General Surgeon

I heard about him from a friend of mine who also had vein treatments by him. I then researched him through his website before making an appointment.

Do you know what the name of the new medication is called? That is awesome that it worked and didn't hurt that much, so would definitely like to know what was used.

Also, did it only require the single treatment?

I checked with the office, and the medicine was called Asclera. I only needed one treatment for it to work. I hope that helps!

Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm assuming the results are still holding up well for you?