Good Results from Sclerotherapy - Austin, TX

I had many ugly leg veins, mostly in my lower legs...

I had many ugly leg veins, mostly in my lower legs on both sides. I had tried sclerotherapy many years ago, but found it at that time to be rather painful so I was reluctant to have another treatment as my veins continued to get worse. When I talked to a friend of mine who went to Dr. Gotvald, I found out that there were newer medications out that did not cause discomfort during injection. When I had my treatment with Dr. Gotvald, it was like night and day compared to my previous experience. Extremely little discomfort. And I was very pleased with the results of just one session. I am back to wearing shorts and skirts again. It cost me $300 for one session to treat both legs. Another nice thing was that his the initial consultation with him to discuss the treatment was free of charge. I would highly recommend vein treatment by him if you need sclerotherapy or cosmetic vein treatments.

Austin General Surgeon

I heard about him from a friend of mine who also had vein treatments by him. I then researched him through his website before making an appointment.