Dr. Hall is a Genius - Austin, TX

I have had several procedures by Dr Hall. I have...

I have had several procedures by Dr Hall. I have been completely satisfied with everything. I have referred at least 5 friends and they have all been happy with their procedures. My face lift looked so natural. Friends or acquaintance would look at me and say " You look great or have you changed your hair or lost weight". They knew I looked really good but couldn't quite tell why. Thats just the kind of face lift you want. Not super exaggerated like some plastic surgeons do. I didn't need a forehead lift or any eye work done so I am sure pricing for a full face lift would be different.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hall is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is very talented. He is also very safe and conservative. This is important to me, as it should be to everyone. Very nice person also. Family man and over all nice guy.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Facelift community.

Sarah: I received very detailed instructions as to how to prepare for my facelift procedure. I recommend that anyone having any type of procedure follow those instructions as closely as possible. Certain foods or vitamins are to be avoided because they can cause bleeding or reactions to the anesthesia. I alway discontinue all vitamins or supplements for 2 weeks out before the procedure just to be on the save side. My plastic surgeon, gave me special supplements that are to help with bruising and I think they really did. My friends who have had face lifts said my bruising was minimal compared to theres. I also try to eat well,get good rest and continue my exercise so you can be as strong as possible which I would think is good for healing. I found the recovery from the face lift fairly easy. There is the inconvenience of swelling and bruising so you need to not plan anything for a couple of weeks unless you want everyone to know you had a facelift. At one week out, I was able to wear a scarf around my neck and with some heavy makeup, I could go in to public. At three weeks, I was back to normal. I guess the worse thing was sleeping on my back because I am side sleeper. One big thing that really helped me was a memory foam pillow. I don't think I would have done near as well without it. Ones head is very sore after a facelift so being able to have the least resistance that the memory foam allows is very, very helpful. If you have really short hair, I would grow it out at least over the ears before you have the procedure because it is helpful to cover the scars. After about 2 months, my scars were barely visible and after 6 months completely gone. I would definitely never have a face lift unless I have seen another patient that the doctor had done.

Thank you so much for updating with more information!