No One Asks Me if I'm Tired Anymore – Austin, TX

I had a lower face lift including my neck done in...

I had a lower face lift including my neck done in October with Dr. Buckingham. I was searching a little online but my hairdresser, Elizabeth Givens Salon in Austin, Texas, told me about him and I took her advice. First of all she said that she had observed his patients at her salon and they not only were pleased with the results, but they also were pleased with the pain level. They thought it all went smoothly and had no complaints about the pain. My hairdresser was very insistent that she was always impressed with his work because the incisions were minimal and almost unnoticeable. His staff is so pleasant. They’re young and delightful people. My reason for getting the face lift done was not to look 30, but to not look tired. Dr. Buckingham accomplished that and I’m so pleased. I was so pleased with his work, the results, and the other thing is that the whole procedure went so smoothly. I really like my chin now, and I love not having people ask me if I'm tired. I’m almost 80 years old and the reason I had a face lift was because I was getting annoyed at having my closest relatives ask me what was wrong and if I was tired constantly. I was surprised that the small amount of troubles that I went through and that I felt no pain. I felt good within 10 days or before that. I'm a price conscious person and I was even pleased with the cost and also with his involvement with the surgical center. So, all in all, it just went so well and I was very, very pleased. I'm so delighted with the procedure.
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

I love that you did this for yourself at almost 80. I would have been very pleased if my late mother had spent more money on herself instead of sending me a check. I think that being happy and enjoying life is the best gift that you could give your adult children or other relatives. Good for you!
That's awesome! I love that you know you're worth it and that being almost 80 isn't a deterrent. Congratulations! I wish you'd post some pics if only I could put a face to my new hero!
Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're pleased with your results.
Congratulations! Were you "ready to go out in public" after 10 days?
You look good, you feel good. There is no age limit for it. Good for you.