Unbelievable!!! Austin, TX

In 2008 my jaw disc slipped out of place. It was...

In 2008 my jaw disc slipped out of place. It was extremely painful. Until I could have surgery with an oral surgeon Dr.Calvert took care of me. He made a bite splint to stablize my jaw. I went in multiple times for him to adjust the splint until surgery. Dr.Calvert and his team made sure I was comfortable and I had alot of TLC. After surgury Dr.Calvert did all my post op and was remarkable. He made sure my jaw healed properly and to this day I havent had any trouble with my jaw. I have had crowns done that are so beautiful and natural looking. Dr. Calvert sees my kids for fillings,crowns, bite splints for head aches and ginding in their sleep and now sees my grandkids too!! Dr. Calvert is a Christian who cares about his patients. He is a great listener and takes care of all your concerns. I will always have him as my dentist and I refer him to everyone I know. He is amazing!
Hi :).  When did you get your latest crown done, and what material was it?  Is the price you listed for a single crown, and which tooth?  Thank you!
Austin Cosmetic Dentist