1 Week and 4 Days Afters Procedure. Austin, TX

4 days ago on June 2, I made this comment after...

4 days ago on June 2, I made this comment after feeling frustrated and mislead: I did a four hour treatment on Friday, Day 2, Saturday, seemed like the pain was going away but on Sunday Day 3 I could barely sleep lots of tension in my belly, area, from soreness to itchyness, sharp pains, tenderness, my stomach never tightens up but it feels like I'm having contractions sometimes. The nurse did say I would be very sore around my belly button and she wasn't lying. I get very little sleep. I had 2 spots done on my back, i get random discomfort there but nothing like the discomfort in my belly.

Here's my update, on 5.10.14 I feel like I'll be back to normal soon. I mean, as far as the normal feeling within my stomach.
The morning I awoke after reading the many threads I called the Dr Office that did my procedure and asked for pain medication. The Tylenol and Benadryl that the nurse said should be all I need had no affect. I was prescribed 20 pills of Hydrocodone. I was a allowed to take 1-2 every 4 to 6 hours The first day I took 2 pills every four hours because that's when the meds wore off and I needed them that bad. Every day after I would take one pill with a motrin or 2 when needed. I stop taking the pain medication when I was down to 2 pill in the container.
It's now the week after the procedure I do think see any results yet but I am faithful I will have an amazing results. Plus the Dr said with all the discomfort I am having that's normally a good sign, for my size and exactly what I had done. We shall see.

6.19.14 Update

It's been one month since I had my CS procedure. I think I see results but nothing major. My top abdomens seem to be slimming down leaving my stomach to look like a slop. But I have also seen my stomach look like this before doing CS so I can't tell yet if it's the procedure or if this is normal. No more pain just itching around my belly button. Nothing I can't handle.

5.30.14 Day 1

KATIE From McGrath Medical

How are you feeling now.? I had my flanks done in 2 areas on both sides. It feels like I had major surgery! My procedure was on June 9, 2014. My sides were beet red for the 1st 3 days, but I can faintly see the area now. The pain is better - a 10 the first 3 days, but about a 5 now,. The area is very sensitive to the touch. I was scheduled for a 30 day 2nd treatment in the same area. I am going to cancel my appointment. All this pain is not worth it. I am sticking to diet & exercise and learn to live with what I have. I don't care about the results. San Antonio, TX
I feel almost back to normal. Around my belly button can get really itchy at times but nothing I can't handle, it might happen once, the most twice a day. I was suppose to have my flanks done also but she later suggested I do the area just above my flanks because that part of the back is really hard to get rid of with just exercise, I had absolutely no discomfort with that, I wonder if it even worked. I would suggest you get pain meds to help with your pain.
My pain was manageable without drugs, but I just couldn't bear to wear underwear or pants, just dresses. The redness went away by day 5. Currently, my pain (day 9) is about a 1. Numbness is still there, but is better. I have noticed a difference from the treatment; however, I can't even think about round two on July 8th. I need to wear pants for work normally - my job is physical at times. I didn't realize it would case a problem with my work, but it did.
From everything I've been reading on this site I'm beginning to wonder whether this cool sculpt actually does anything but support the doctors in their quest for $$$$. Sooner or later we'll probably read something that says it is taken off the market for failure to remove fat. FDA approval means nothing. Look at all the dangerous drugs that had FDA approval. I would caution anyone thinking of this procedure to not do it unless they have excess $$$$.