1 Week and 4 Days Afters Procedure. Austin, TX

4 days ago on June 2, I made this comment after...

4 days ago on June 2, I made this comment after feeling frustrated and mislead: I did a four hour treatment on Friday, Day 2, Saturday, seemed like the pain was going away but on Sunday Day 3 I could barely sleep lots of tension in my belly, area, from soreness to itchyness, sharp pains, tenderness, my stomach never tightens up but it feels like I'm having contractions sometimes. The nurse did say I would be very sore around my belly button and she wasn't lying. I get very little sleep. I had 2 spots done on my back, i get random discomfort there but nothing like the discomfort in my belly.

Here's my update, on 5.10.14 I feel like I'll be back to normal soon. I mean, as far as the normal feeling within my stomach.
The morning I awoke after reading the many threads I called the Dr Office that did my procedure and asked for pain medication. The Tylenol and Benadryl that the nurse said should be all I need had no affect. I was prescribed 20 pills of Hydrocodone. I was a allowed to take 1-2 every 4 to 6 hours The first day I took 2 pills every four hours because that's when the meds wore off and I needed them that bad. Every day after I would take one pill with a motrin or 2 when needed. I stop taking the pain medication when I was down to 2 pill in the container.
It's now the week after the procedure I do think see any results yet but I am faithful I will have an amazing results. Plus the Dr said with all the discomfort I am having that's normally a good sign, for my size and exactly what I had done. We shall see.

6.19.14 Update

It's been one month since I had my CS procedure. I think I see results but nothing major. My top abdomens seem to be slimming down leaving my stomach to look like a slop. But I have also seen my stomach look like this before doing CS so I can't tell yet if it's the procedure or if this is normal. No more pain just itching around my belly button. Nothing I can't handle.

5.30.14 Day 1