I Am at Ease and Ready to Move Forward - Austin, TX

I have been working with Clear Choice in Austin TX...

I have been working with Clear Choice in Austin TX. I went in today to have my pre-op appointment. There has never been any pressure from this group. They know it is a lot if money to spend. I am having full upper and lower implants (all on four) done next month. I am ready to move forward :) excited!

Hi...would love to hear your follow up on this.  How did it go?  Are you happy with the result?  A friend of mine is considering this procedure in San Diego...would appreciate your input.  Thanks!

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling confident in your choice!! Are you stocking up on soft foods for the days immediately following your procedure?

I am still waiting to find out if I am having it done on the 13th or the 20th. I do have the list handy and will make sure that I have everything I need. They really covered all the bases with letting me know what to expect. I am so excited. I have been dealing with issues when it comes to my teeth for over ten years now. I will be so happy when it is all over.
Jeffrey Fleigel