Clear Cloice Austin, TX

I am considering having the all on 4 procedure...

I am considering having the all on 4 procedure done at the Clear Choice in Austin. Has anyone else been there? How was you're experience? So far, I just did the free consult and iCat. Plan on getting a few more opinions before I make a final decision. I'm hoping to have the procedure done sometime in August.

Dr. Eggleston

What is the all 4 proceedure?
It means all the teeth are placed on 4 implants. Well 8 total, 4 on top and 4 on bottom

I know this was posted some time ago, but I am scheduling my procedure for the end of Feb. I will let you know how it goes

I don't believe we have had anyone write a review who went to the Austin location yet. If you decide to have your treatment done with them please keep us posted so others in your area can hear about your experience.

How was the consult?

I just had my procedure done yesterday...June 5th, 2014. The doctors and nurses were great. I had the all on 4. I have very little pain but I do have swelling around my jaw. I'm happy I went in and had it done! Can't wait to see what I look like when the swelling goes down. Thank you CC Austin!