Anonymous in TX - Austin, TX

I've been in treatment since September. It's been...

I've been in treatment since September. It's been both more frustrating and less frustrating than I thought it would be in different ways. It's definitely less frustrating than wires, but can be hard to keep them in 22 hours a day, especially when eating with family. Fresh trays can also be hard to get out, especially with engagers. The great thing though is being able to eat whatever I want. They're pretty easy to snap on.

I've never had ortho before, so I didn't have much to compare the treatment to... One of the things I love is the new way they're cutting the trays (they are cut a bit higher now). Before as they would become loose they would rub against my gum line. They're not anymore since the change which I love.

I'm set to be in treatment for about a year to a year in a half, and I'm already noticing a difference. So far it's definitely worth it. I'm set to have crowns placed after treatment, and I'm excited to get what I need from orthodontia from this prior to getting the other cosmetic work done.
Dr. Kevin Rhodes

Dr Rhodes is fantastic!! If a friend or family member needed treatment I would definitely recommend him. He was actually very helpful when I accidentally threw away one of my trays, and got me a carrying case so I wouldn't lose another one.