Best Aesthetician in Austin! Dark Circles Be Gone! Ready for my New Skin Soon :) - Austin, TX

I am looking for a job and decided to invest some...

I am looking for a job and decided to invest some money in my appearance. Have deep, dark tear troughs, sun damage, cystic acne scarring, wrinkles so I decided to do a full workup including a peel on face/neck/chest, botox on forehead and eyes, filler on troughs and a little to lift frown lines below the edges of my mouth. Will post the outcome but the tear troughs are already much better (amazing really!)

Skin is super tight and I look like I have a sunburn, but overall, not bad at the moment. Marie provided a nice big stuffed animal to hold during the procedures - funny, but it helped more than you would imagine! She was lightening fast with the botox and took her time with the filler under the eyes - stopping to have me look up so she could check the balance.

I was afraid about the eye fillers and she gave herself as an example - her troughs are flawless (as is the rest of her) so that helped ease my fears.

Updates coming in the next week...

A few things to note: The peel was $300. For...

A few things to note: The peel was $300. For Perlane filler under eyes ($485), botox ($270) and Jessner peel ($300) on face/neck/chest the total cost was $1055.

1st day post peel/botox/fillers: Some bruising under eyes and very sore. I look like I was in the tanning bed too long (sun burn look starting to darken). Under eye area is puffy and swollen - totally normal given I had an entire syringe injected - my tear troughs were DEEP!

I did leave the house today to get my hair done - I think when you get a peel they should send you home with a T-shirt that says "Chemical peel in progress...please pardon the look" :)
Marie Strickland

I have been to many aestheticians in Austin - generally for botox. Marie is by far the most kind, non-pushy and communicative one I have seen. I cannot recommend her enough. I have been nervous in the past because some aestheticians seem to fly a little loose for my taste. Marie was uber professional and instilled a great deal of confidence in me.

Yes, I've been all over Austin for years.....Marie is the best, hands down.

Hahaha - I love your t-shirt idea!!

Do you ever watch Tosh.0? If so, you'll remember this video and you'll understand why I can identify with this guy when I get a chem peel! ;)

Oh wow, you really did have the full overhaul! Glad to hear things are looking and feeling ok at this point. Do you know what kind of peel she used on you?