I've Never Felt Better! - Austin, TX

Austin Plastic Surgeon

*Bedside Manner - Dr. Crawford was understanding when I had doubts and questions and when I was nervous about the procedures. She was considerate of my age and my ignorance. *Answered Questions - She always had an answer, and it was never too medical, but it was never too dumb either. *After Care - She made sure I was following my after care treatments, and continued to schedule followups with me until she was satisfied with the degree of my healing. *Time Spent - I never felt that she spent too much time with me, or too little. *Responsiveness - Either Dr. Crawford, or her secretary, were always there to answer any questions I had about appointment times. *Courtesy - Even when my questions were stupid or I was modest to a fault, Dr. Crawford was courteous to the utmost. I cannot stress this enough. There was never a negative emotion projected from her at any time for any reason. She always made sure to keep an air or politeness, professionalism, and friendliness about her at all times; it made me feel quiet at ease. *Payment Process - No complaints about Dr. Crawford's end. They did everything they could to get the insurance company to hurry haha. *Wait Times - I was always examined on time, if not early. It was rather nice. Most doctors have you waiting hours after your appointment, but Dr. Crawford was very punctual. Dr. Crawford's work on my person was not only exceptionally skilled, but her work before and after the surgery was also that of a truly gifted plastic surgeon. As a 17 year old going in for a reduction, to say I was nervous would be an understatement. However, Dr. Crawford's thorough knowledge of procedure and compassionate understanding of my trepidation helped me through the process and to recover with flying colors. The scarring was minimal, and I have never felt better! I would definitely recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone looking for a qualified plastic surgeon. She successfully marries professionalism with a wonderful bedside manner to give her patients the best experience imaginable.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.