Mommy of 1 Wanting the "Girl's" Back Where They Belong...... - Austin, TX

I got this done, because my left side hung lower...

I got this done, because my left side hung lower than my right and I was sagging on both sides. I didn't want to be huge just my size filled out! of course at the time I had not idea I also need a breast lift. I met with two plastic surgeons, one was trying to get me to try on 600cc+ and I knew that was to big for what I wanted other than that we talked money and I was out the door. I met with Dr. Maggi and I knew I had found my surgeon. He explained things why I needed a lift and how a implant would fill out the top of the breast. I booked my surgery date. My biggest FEAR was the PAIN I was going to be in. I woke up from my surgery my husband drove me home I was sleeping the whole time. I woke up the next morning and I had NO pain. let me say that again NO PAIN!!! I was awesome I felt great! I did throw up once do to the drugs they used to put me under. But I didn't care I felt fantastic! In fact I had to remind myself to take it easy. The before and after photos are amazing! I am so happy with my results. I know they arn't perfect but they are still amazing.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

The day I met Dr. Maggi he was nice and explained anything I had a question on. The day of surgery he was focused and precise about what was going to happen in surgery.