Couldn't Be Happier! - Austin, TX

Before going to see Dr. Haydon, I was a 32AA. I...

Before going to see Dr. Haydon, I was a 32AA. I struggled to find clothes that fit me and I lacked an overall sexy, womanly, feeling. What I liked most of all was that Dr. H did not tell me I was going to be a certain size, or that he was going to fill me up with a specific amount of cc's (To get an idea of what I was expecting he did ask what size I thought I would like to be). What he did tell me, is that when he is doing the procedure, he creates the most natural and appealing size that fits my body best. I have to admit I had a bit of the "table butterflies" and was thinking what happens if they not big enough? I should have never worried, sure enough my implants are PERFECT for my body (34B/34C) and I couldn't be happier!I really wouldn't have gone bigger or smaller. I was back to work within a few days, and back to the gym in no time at all. I have now gained the sexy self confidence I didn't have before and if I had to do it all over again I would. The nurse Wanda is such a great addition to the whole process, and paperwork with Naomi is a breeze.

Cheers to you! That's so great...glad it all went well. I can't believe you were back at work within a few days!

I'm glad all went well and that you're happy with your results! Did you use a particular bra for recovery that you loved?

Congrats on the the girls!!!!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine had visited Dr. Haydon previously so when I asked if she could recommend any plastic surgeons in Austin she sent me right to Dr. Haydon. From the very beginning Dr. H was very kind and extremely helpful on covering all the details, risks, and benefits to the different procedures. They are located in the same building as the surgery center (which has a boutique hospital feel) which was super convenient.