Dr. Caridi is a Talented Breast Specialist and a Master Plastic Surgeon - Austin, TX

I went to Dr. Robert Caridi for breast implants...

I went to Dr. Robert Caridi for breast implants and a breast lift. He is the inventor of a procedure called the B.A.R. This stands for Breast Augmentation Reduction. He performs very complex breast revision surgeries, and I chose him because my breasts were complicated (one was larger than the other). I wanted my breast to be higher and tighter, with more volume, but did not want them to be considerably larger. Dr. Caridi understanded my request and specializes in this. He is a highly experienced plastic surgeon, and in my opinion, he is the top in Texas. His website is chocked full of information, and I am very happy with my decision.

Congratulations! You must thrilled with your perky and symmetrical breasts! Did you end up getting different sized implants or was the "reduction" part of the process? What type of lift did you get? Are your scars still in the process of fading? I have heard they can continue fading up to a year post op.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Caridi is excellent. The absolute master of breast surgery in the state of Texas! I recommend him with 100% certainty. My breasts are perfect.