Revision Breast Augmentation-550 Silicone-Awesome! - Austin, TX

I had my 13 year old saline implant exchanged with...

I had my 13 year old saline implant exchanged with dr Kerr at synergy plastic surgery this spring. Let me tell you everyone took great care of me from the office staff to the anesthesia team at the hospital. My surgery and recover we're super easy. Let me tell you girls the second time is WAY easier. I was moving around great just the next day. Dr Kerr was great. He has a great memory and would ask me about things I'd talked with him about at my last visit and really was very easy to talk to. He called the night of my surgery and answered the little questions my husband had in a few quick seconds which we really appreciated. Overall I'm super happy with the results - went 200cc bigger and switched to silicone and they are more full and softer just like I wanted. I'd definitely do it again and since ill need to exchange again in the future ill be back again for sure! Thanks synergy!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! He did a great job taking care if me. I have never meet a doctor as personable as he was. My husband loved him!