Out of Town Patient Extremely Satisfied with Dr. Haydon and His Team! - Austin, TX

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Haydon by a very close friend and after looking at his website and watching his YouTube videos, I was convinced. I was extremely satisfied with my results and would encourage anyone looking for a Plastic Surgeon to look no farther. I am so thankful I found Doctor Haydon and his wonderful surgical team. I was an out of town patient and feel like I found the best surgical team in the country. My results were phenomenal and better than I had expected. Dr. Haydon listened to all of my concerns, answered all of my questions informatively, and was ultimately able to achieve the size and natural look I desired. The entire process from my initial e-mail inquiry, my consultation, and surgery were seamless. I was also surprised at how quickly I healed. His nurse Wanda was also very knowledgeable and continues to be a resource for me today. I would absolutely recommend/encourage anyone to use the services of Dr. Scott Haydon for their cosmetic procedure. As an out of town patient, I feel that the additional expense made to see Dr. Haydon in Austin was worth it!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in