First Summer in a Bikini in 15 Years! - Austin, TX

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with Dr...

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck with Dr. Walden five months ago. Before surgery, I was worried about the recovery because I have three small children and a busy job. It was much easier than I thought it would be. My muscles did hurt for a few days, particularly my stomach, but it was nothing that couldn't be eased with medication. I was actually back to work the next week. I was very careful about lifting my youngest child and brought in help for that. Now, I'm enjoying my first summer in a bikini in almost 15 years!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Walden through an online search. I am so happy with my results, I want to tell others about her. I could not be more pleased! The results are terrific, and I look better than I did before having kids!! Dr. Walden and her staff made me feel really comfortable at an important time. Now I'm busy recommending her to all of my friends!

This is wonderful. Enjoy your new found confidence!! So encouraging for everyone contemplating procedures to finally do the same!

I'm glad you're so thrilled with your results. Bikini shopping must be so fun now. Thanks for sharing!