Love my Boobies! - Austin, TX

After I had a baby, I lost all volume in my...

After I had a baby, I lost all volume in my breasts and became very self conscious. I didn't look good in my clothes and bathing suits anymore. I didn't feel sexy and it was starting to effect my sex life with my husband. I am also a model, and I believed that my small breasts were hindering further advancement and opportunities in that field. I am very happy with the results and recovery was very quick and was not all very painful. It was all very worth it and I was back to work 3 days later. I love how I look and am more confident than I ever was.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I mostly chose her because she was a female doctor, and I knew she would have a better understanding of my feelings and motive for the surgery. I am very glad I did she is very sweet and answered all my questions! Id recommend her to everyone I know! I absolutely love Dr. Crawford and she really understood. Thank you so much Dr. Crawford!!!!

Thanks so much for posting your experience. We'd love to know what your first three days after surgery were like!