In a Word- Caring - Austin, TX

I was an "A" cup and went up to approx. a "C". I...

I was an "A" cup and went up to approx. a "C". I had my surgery a little over six weeks ago and have never felt more feminine and happy.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I cannot think of one unpleasant thing to say, although on busier days I did wait a little longer. I had gone to a few Austin area surgeons and did the preliminary appointments. I always felt pressured to go for a larger size and like I was just $$. When I met Dr. Crawford's staff and herself I knew that things were different here. She was kind, patient and answered all my questions before I even asked. She addressed all my concerns and was honest about possible problems along the way. No stone went un-turned with Dr. Crawford and her entire staff remebered me and worked with me and my busy schedule for appointment scheduling.This was the best experience possible and I encourage any woman who is considering this procedure to set the date with Dr. Crawford to talk to her and see if this right for you.

Thanks for sharing! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you?

The most difficult part of my recovery was not bring able to throw and stretch my arms behind my head. Its been about two months now and I can play disc and throw the football with my cousin again!