Ideal Plastic Surgery Experience - Austin, TX

The size for my breasts is perfect and they look...

The size for my breasts is perfect and they look completely natural. I had a breast lift, as well, and my scarring is minimal. I have had liposuction in several areas as well as facial fillers and Botox with him.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. R when my almost 6-year-old son was injured in a bicycle accident. Dr. R was the plastic surgeon on-call that was called to repair his face. I was so impressed with Dr. R’s meticulous work and bedside manner that I knew he had to be my plastic surgeon as soon as I was finished having children. Two years later, I was finished nursing my third child and was ready for my “mommy makeover” from Dr. Reid; anyone who I knew I could trust with my child, I could trust to be my plastic surgeon. I had been a little nervous when considering the surgery and recovery time, but Dr. R’s wonderful staff talked in depth about the procedures and recovery with me over the phone before even coming in. They helped me feel completely comfortable. Dr. Reid has an impeccable bedside manner, which will put you further at ease. I couldn’t have been more comfortable with my decision to have surgery with him. I was kept very comfortable during my short recovery period, which was better than expected, and my results are phenomenal! I have been equally happy with all of my procedures! Dr. R is truly an artist, he takes his time with you, and wants you to be completely comfortable and happy with your results. I could not be happier in my choice for a plastic surgeon.

I'm sorry you had to go through that with your son, but glad you found a great surgeon. It makes all the difference!