Dr. Gordon AMAZING Breast Revision Augmentation - Austin, TX

I spent most of my 20s with A cup breasts, that...

I spent most of my 20s with A cup breasts, that was ok with me, even growing up in southern California where beauty is king! I went through some personal things and decided I wanted to do something for me- breast augmentation.

I did NOT originally go see Dr.Gordon, I did a lot of research and picked a male surgeon here in Austin. I went for my consult and decided what I wanted, a full D! I know big jump in size but thats what I wanted! The day came and went and I was crushed when the surgeon said he did what he wanted not what I wanted.

A year passed and that same augmentation became disfigured and healed very poorly. At this point my spirit was broken and I felt even more self conscious than before. Dr. Gordon used a product called stratus in my revision that helps with sagging and strain on the breast tissue, I am only 5'5" and 117 lbs. so larger breasts do fill me out. Dr. Gordon was honest about my size choice, and made suggestions that would achieve my goals and keep the integrity of the surgery.

My breasts are full, perfect cleavage line and they look great both in professional modest cloths and fun weekend attire. I ended up as a 32G- super happy, great size, I got ultra high profile implants. Granted I am larger than what most women want, but after the stress I went through to get there I wanted to go BIG!

Few points I was 33 with 3 children when I did my final surgery, I also got a tummy tuck with Dr. Gordon at the same time and love the result! I look better now than I did in my 20s!
Your update will be appended to your existing review
Austin Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I began to look around for other surgeons and I came across Restora's website. I emailed and inquiry and the next morning I was contacted and booked for that week to see Dr. Gordon. BEST decision I made. Dr. Gordon is not only honest, but she's a FANTASTIC surgeon! Dr. Gordon is a sweetheart, and very good and highly qualified. Best of luck to all! You wont regret surgery its a great decision!

I am interested in almost exactly the same procedure with Dr. Gordon... Can I ask if your implants are above or below the muscle? Before & after? Also considering a tummy tuck and would like to know how you feel about your scar. Thanks in advance!!

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I am happy to hear you are pleased with your doctor and your final results. So you actually kept your implants but had a revision/lift with an internal surgical bra? That is great! How was the recovery from the second surgery? Similar to the first or perhaps easier? Congratulations!

I actually did an implant exchange; ultra high profiles due to the slight scarring down on my right side. Coupled with the stratice it was the perfect choice. My recovery was not bad at all, my husband took the week off to help me since I did abdominalplasty at the same time, but if only doing breasts a few days with help would probably be ok. Good luck!

Ah, I understand. It's nice to know there are so many possibilities for revisions. Sorry you had to suffer for a while, but glad to hear the actual surgery and recovery went well. Take care!

Glad your happy with your revision surgery; are you going to post pics?