33 Yr Old Mother of 3 - Austin, TX

After breastfeeding all 3 of my children my...

After breastfeeding all 3 of my children my breasts were left very deflated and they didnt have much breast tissue. I decided I didn't want to be a 34 A longer!! I didn't want my breasts to be so large that they looked fake so I decided to go with a 380cc silicone implant. After doing research I found that silicone implants are much safer and more natural looking than saline implants.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I researched alot of Plastic Surgeons in the Austin area on the Real Self website. I chose to meet with Dr. Haydon because he had so many great reviews. Dr. Haydon is wonderful!! He is very professional and does great work. I had an awesome experience with Dr. Haydon and his staff. After meeting with Dr. Haydon I knew I wanted him to preform my BA and I cancelled my other 2 consulations. I actually called back and scheduleld my BA the same day and had it done less than 1 week later. I had an easy recovery and would recommend Dr. HAYDON to all of my family and friends that are looking to get any type of Plastic Surgery.