33 Yr Old Mother of 3 - Austin, TX

After breastfeeding all 3 of my children my...

After breastfeeding all 3 of my children my breasts were left very deflated and they didnt have much breast tissue. I decided I didn't want to be a 34 A longer!! I didn't want my breasts to be so large that they looked fake so I decided to go with a 380cc silicone implant. After doing research I found that silicone implants are much safer and more natural looking than saline implants.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I researched alot of Plastic Surgeons in the Austin area on the Real Self website. I chose to meet with Dr. Haydon because he had so many great reviews. Dr. Haydon is wonderful!! He is very professional and does great work. I had an awesome experience with Dr. Haydon and his staff. After meeting with Dr. Haydon I knew I wanted him to preform my BA and I cancelled my other 2 consulations. I actually called back and scheduleld my BA the same day and had it done less than 1 week later. I had an easy recovery and would recommend Dr. HAYDON to all of my family and friends that are looking to get any type of Plastic Surgery.

Congratulations on getting your old body back! Did you need help with the kiddos during your recovery? Glad your friends and family were supportive. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!