24 Yrs Old, 4'11", 100lbs, Went W/400cc - Austin, TX

Being 4'11" and 100 lbs, I wasn't gifted with the...

Being 4'11" and 100 lbs, I wasn't gifted with the best pair of breasts like the rest of us were. I have a petite frame with a 32 A cup size and have always been extremely insecure my body.

I've always thought about getting them but never really executed until now. What drove me to get them this time around was the idea of how common the procedure is, the quick recovery, affordability, increase in confidence, and most importantly a great recommendation from a good friend of mine that got her procedure done with Dr. Kerr.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kerr was extremely helpful throughout the whole process from day 1. He listened to what look I wanted to achieve then helped me choose the right size and method. The procedure went extremely well and I must say he was very accurate in timing in respect to when I would recover from the pain, to when the breasts would stop swelling, and then begin to drop. Thanks to Dr.Kerr I've never been happier with my body and I really can't imagine recommending anyone else for this procedure!

Congrats! I'm going in next week:) we have similar stats.. Do you mind me asking what size CCs you ended up going with? I'm getting silicone cohesive gel HP, unders - 275 or 300ccs.. Haven't decided on the size yet.
So I actually went with 400cc which puts me at a bra size of 32D in Victoria's Secret. I def went on the larger side to achieve a specific look and to also compensate when they get slightly smaller after having kids (which i don't plan on having until I'm 30) but I honestly couldn't be happier. I can definitely post or email you a picture if you want a frame of reference. By the way, congratulations!!