Dr Fisher sx 3/11/15

I have been researching BBL for almost a year now....

I have been researching BBL for almost a year now. I live in Louisiana and sadly to say but there is no surgeon that's worth bragging about. I went to two consultations and neither surgeon had pictures to back up their work. Doing a google search I came across 3 possible surgeons...one in Atlanta, Miami, and Houston. All three do phenomenal work. I chose Dr. Cortes because my cousin lives in Austin and can take care of me after surgery easier.

I called the office to schedule a phone consultation but the lady took my email and said to email my pictures to the office. I did that 4 days ago but haven't heard from anyone. I also emailed 2 separate emails in order to get some type of confirmation. I called the office and lady said it takes awhile. Maybe I seem impatient but I just want to know what's going on and schedule surgery asap.

mental mindset

I post a wish pic but still embarrassed to even put the pictures of my actual body on here even though my identity is concealed. After getting my mom to take pictures of my body, a sadness came upon me. Cant believe I aloud my body to get out of proportion the way that it has.

Statistics:
I am 25 years old with 2 children...ages 5 and 7
170 lbs 5'5
pants size 16

Mental mind set:
Want to drop everything to get this done. This butt thing has been on my mind for awhile now. I haven't bought a single pair of pants this year...just don't look right on me.

Family support:
Not many. They say to just exercise but the results are just not getting there. I want a BBL!

sx 10/17/14 with dr jimerson

I have waited to update my thoughts on everything because I was going back and forth for so long. I have been on this site everyday and nearly all day reading reviews about the good, bad, and ugly on everything from doctor choosing to having realistic results. Of course like everyone I have talked with, we jump on the boat hoping and sometimes knowing this is the decision that is best. Unfortunately we go in with little to no knowledge of what we getting ourselves into. That was so me...ready to make a deposit to anyone who does bbl and give nice round asses. I was torn among choosing 1 out of 3 doctors then it was 1 out of 6 doctors. I have even considered going to Dominican Republic because the prices are super cheap. Its like you can get your entire body done for $100. lol so I am exaggerating it but you get the point on how cheap it is. Then I was left with more questions than answers and started hearing things. At first it was "oh they don't know just guessing." Then I started reading girls blogs on the trip to the D.R. Some exaggerate how awesome it is out there and how the results are pure perfection. But very few give the raw true. So D.R. is out for me. Then I started focusing on U.S. doctors. Every doctor on here has had some sort of negative review. Then I said oh that one is out and that one is out too. No more doctors left!!
Anyway final decision is Dr Jimerson. I have read negative reviews about him also. But lets face it, he gives fat asses right? I consider myself to be a big girl and really was hoping to have my body sculpt to perfection. But my main concern is achieving a better back side. Dr. Jimerson doesn't seem too aggressive with his lipo so of course I don't expect too much from that department. My initial scheduled consultation was October 31, 2014 which means the surgery wouldn't come until mid 2015. Then I got on facebook and saw that dr jimerson had this fast track webinar. I did the webinar on a Thursday and had my consultation that Monday with a patient coordinator. She's okay but I felt she was trying to sell me more than what I was willing to buy. She must have repeated herself 3x on how I would look nothing like my wish pic if I don't get a tummy tuck. Got very agitated with her and kept saying I just want an ass. Then of course she said I will still have a box shape if I don't add the hips to the procedure. Then went on to talk about my back rolls. NOT sold. I just want an ass. Anyway this was about 2 weeks ago and was told his next surgery date isn't until May 2014. So I decided on October 17th date because my bday is the following day. It is a while from now but like most Jimerson patients...we'll wait. Depending on the results I may consider a tummy tuck with another doctor because I do have a lot of loose skin.

Jcurves to Cortes

I am assuming that anyone who has ever considered getting a bbl by Dr J has came across robbed story on realself. Everyone has mixed reviews about it and others tend to deny it at first. Either way, as upcoming Dr J patients, her story will stick to you. If you dig more...not just with her story but really pay attention to people reviews, you find what you are looking for. Dr Cortes has responded to a comment on another person's blog and asked "...how a patient should choose a plastic surgeon?" Truth be told we ignore the negativity and have a tunnel vision on the positive after seeing the before and after pics online. With Dr. J I hope for the best. I know my surgery will be rushed due to high volume of patients and will only have a few hours to recuperate before my driver have to take me to the hotel. I know my concerns at pre op and post op will not be addressed because I will only be speaking with sales representatives...oops I mean patient coordinators. I will probably get a shelf butt even after showing wish pics of no shelf butts. Then I would pray and hope it fluffs. My back rolls, stomach fat, and boxy hips will still be intact because I was told by many that paying extra for those is a joke considering that they wont be touched. So after knowing all of this why do I still pay my deposit? Because I have hope that I will get dr j signature phat booty. Either way after recuperating from spending a fortune, I would then have to find a not so famous doctor to do aggressive lipo on all the areas that I need it at for a reasonable price within my state. Coming off more expensive afterall.

Have you ever read a girl's blog and by the end of it you were confused as hell on who she chose as a surgeon? Gosh that makes me so mad. To myself I say "get your mind together then post." But now I am in their shoes. It feels better to vent to people that may know what I am talking about instead to family who don't understand the plastic surgery world to begin with.

It's no secret Dr Cortes follows my review and addresses my concerns to the fullest. I also seen other reviews where he made lengthy educational comments about a situation. Don't know how he has the time but that definitely shows how compassionate he is for people in general.

I never explained why I changed my mind about Dr. Cortes. But it is because I didn't think he can give the projection I want. That's it. (Over caring doctor, several areas of lipo within the same bbl price, overnight stay at hospital, any negative review about him on real self will be address by the man himself...no hired assistants, personal hotel visits after surgery is completed, oh and he actually does the consultations himself) Yet the projection thing stopped me dead in my tracks and now dr cortes addresses them publically. I guess its a no brainer on who I chose as my bbl surgeon now huh.

tummy tuck then bbl

Hello bbl beauties. I have been on this site every single day following up on the notifications of updates I receive to my email. I'm so excited to see all of these queens getting the body they so rightfully deserve. I really want a bbl but need a tummy tuck. I started thinking what would be the most beneficial to me first. Just judging from my large belly I decided on the tummy tuck. I plan to get it around February 2014. That is when I am abled to take 2 weeks off from work. But in the mean time I been reading about everyone going through a weight loss journey before their bbl. I haven't always been interested to read those reviews because my mentality has always been "I'll just get lipo to the bra rolls, inner thighs, chin and so on" Then of course I have this boss of mines that tells everyone about this marathon she is going to be training for. I hear it on a daily basis. She says she runs 10 miles daily. I never knew that was humanly possible. But even more shocking is that she lost 125 lbs and most of the pics in her phone shows the proof of her once upon a time large frame. She mentioned how she started to see the fat disappear from her bra rolls and felt her thighs tighten/tone up. Hmmm interesting. So running can actually save me money from getting lipo? Ok lets do it! She decided to make me a plan on running (run for 20 sec, walk for 60 sec...do the intervals for 1 mile then each week we will adjust the schedule depending on how I do). Of course she wanted to go into detail with the eating habits but I aint ready for all of that. Anyway my tummy tuck will be done by a surgeon in my state...only 2 hours away. I want to recover in my own home. The price is $7200. To discuss my tummy tuck journey I am more than likely going to have to make a review in the tummy tuck section though. But after tummy tuck in February I do plan to come back to this review and give my journey on bbl because that is my ultimate goal in life. I know that's a shame huh. But of course the people that are following this review all would have had their bbl's done by then. I wish you all the best and keep those updates coming because I enjoy seeing those fat booties!

how to tell a non understanding family I'm doing this NOW?

Looking at my last update, i didn't realize i was gone so long. Well technically i been here the whole time commenting on everyone else profile. Well this is it ladies. I finally have the chance to book my tummy tuck. March 12th i will be going to this plastic surgery center in baton rouge, la to view the before and after pics of the five surgeons that are there. Hopefully they can squeeze me in with a consultation of the doctor of my choosing. They are two hours from where i live so that is the main reason I'm going. I know a tummy tuck is major surgery and really wanted to recover in the comfort of my own home instead of a hotel. I'm really excited ladies!!!! The only problem is telling my family that I'm doing this now. At first it was just a thought or a suggestion on my part. Of course they think nothing is wrong with me. I will upload pre op pics as soon as i get a surgery date. After this tummy tuck is done, i have to acquire more vacation days on my job and money of course before i get this bbl.

separate tummy tuck review

I didn't want to misrepresent this page so instead i recently set up a separate tummy tuck review. Feel free to view my pre op pics on other review. I will come back to this one from time to time to discuss my bbl plans

tummy tuck sx 6/10/14

Finally the ball is rolling. The odds are in my favor. I am excited about my tummy tuck surgery because that only means that the bbl is next. The plan is to have my bbl March 2015. As of now I am looking towards the cheap route which is Vanity in Miami (14 hours from me). When I contacted them last month they were quoting $3500 for bbls. Yet I noticed a lot of other ladies were quoted a lot more, I'm really confused on what they even go by. Yet with hotel expenses for 2 weeks, I wont come up as cheap as I thought. Hopefully between here and now another doctor in my area will be doing just as good of a bbl for the same price Vanity is charging people.

My pre op appointment for my tummy tuck is this week, May 21st. Did I mentioned how excited I am? After the appointment I would have a good sense of what I need to buy. I am guessing that they would tell me what they would provide and wont they don't. So far I know I am purchasing bio oil and a waist clincher. I would be out of work from July 9th to July 21st. I only work 3 days a week so I would be resting a lot even after I go back to work.

My tummy tuck will be performed by Gary Cox with Plastic Surgery Associates in Baton Rouge, LA. The total cost $5895. Not bad huh

doctors inconsistency

So I been stalking bbl's on this site and once I feel like that is the butt I want and choose a doctor, another patient comes along with not so great results. For example, one butt could look so full with great lipo and the other looks like a rushed job with no roundness whatsoever...same doctor, same price. IDK I guess that is just the risk we take when choosing to get any surgery. We all hope for the best. Of course doctors would say that its the different body types.

Anyway my tummy tuck is in less than a week and I'm having the blues. I don't want a botch job and I know many of you would think a tummy tuck is a no brainer. Flat belly duh. I know I need to think positive thoughts. I just feel that some people tummy tucks still leaves them with a pug that they have to work off. Yet others are so flat that their ribs be showing. I want the so flat that my ribs be showing results.

As many of you may have noticed, I been back and forth among choosing the best bbl surgeon. At the beginning of my review you would notice I had a surgery date with Dr J. I only paid the $500 deposit but nothing more. Then I switch after his slight inconsistency and unprofessionalism of an office. Yet, I never called to cancel. The surgery was set up for Oct 17, 2014. I called yesterday to move back the date. The next available is June 15, 2016. LOL I took it cause you just never know. Not saying I would wait that long but afterall I am having the blues about cosmetic surgery in general. I just hate how surgeons are sooo busy that their is no communication between patient and doctor. The way the demand has become, their is barely any communication between patient and nurse or coordinator.

planning for bbl

So i am 2 weeks and 3 days tummytuck post op and here i am planning my next surgery. This time the only people who will know about it is you gals, my bf who is taking me, and God. I do not like the drilling of sarcastic questions from everyone else. Ive already been told that it don't look worth it....after showing a girl my tummy tuck. Wtf. Plus i get those nothing was ever wrong with u in the first place comments. Ladies if u have extra time, go glance at my tummy tuck review. I have before pics there and yes the surgery was much needed. No more tucking the belly in my pants just to feel flat looking.

This sad on my part, more research is much needed, but I'm thinking about fatima almonte in Dominican republic. I sent an email to inquire on the price. I feel like i shouldn't go out country because due to the risk. Idk. I just like how they shape their women. Docs out here afraid to suck too much out which barely looks like any lipo was ever done. Cortes is great but bbl price is out my range. Fisher is awesome and in my budget but vanity has issues.I might still settle for them though. Still confused...

3 week post op tummy tuck

I need lipo asap. Last week sometime i contacted dr tania medina in dominican republic for quote on bbl only. I sent her my pics and she said $3700 for lipo to back, flanks, abdomen, and transfer to buttocks. Medication is an extra $150. Plus another $150 for medical insurance. medication. Plus $85 per night if you want recovery house. Um common sense will tell me to stay my flat butt in the states. Plus i need a passport and flight tickets. So not worth it!!! I found that women who are getting tummy tuck, bbl, and lipo to every area of their bodies will come out cheaper going to Dominican but not just one procedure. Plus i had asked her to send me some pre and post pics of her work via email. But all i got was a standard price email that she sends everyone that inquires. Dr fatima almonte responded to my inquiry today. She asked me to.send pics. I gave up on Dominican though. Its not cost effective.

I'm going with Dr Fisher now

He has been producing some awesome booties. I spoke with Stefany who of course seems sweet. She saying there is a $500 off special therefore Dr Fisher is $4500. Hasan is $3500 hmmm. Yet I'm not going with Hasan unless he start using drains. Anyway there is a $1000 deposit to secure amount or you can pay 1/2 the price of surgery to secure a date. When it's set in stone when I want it, then I will just pay the whole thing. Making payments is a tease plus I might end up having a change of heart. Of course I want Dr J he is the king but can't afford $10k plus hotel and food expenses oh and fight. I'm thinking about going to Dr Fisher in February or March of 2015. I might be going alone cuz my family and friends are broke and I ain't paying anyone's flight and other expenditures. Anyone thinking about going around same time let me know so we can buddy up. I'm not doing the recovery house there. I heard they have dead roaches laying around

financial dilemma- suggestions are definitely needed!

Earlier this week I was approved for a $10,000 consolidation loan. I already have a loan with the company that is only a few payments from being paid off. So of course I fell into their marketing trap and got approve for this great amount. The problem is that I have nic nak bills like everyone else I know. Well, this $10k will not combine everything. BUT $10k plus a decent tax return will. Then the only bill I will have is the payments on the loan.

My dilemma is pretty petty, sad, and pathetic. Yes, I know you probably guessed it. I really want this bbl. My bf lost his job a few months ago so he isn't able to help me like we planned. Its going to be just me again. The ideal body is my ultimate dream. Part of me says, "girl you are finally about to get your finances in order if you stay grounded." The other part says, "everyone has debt, in fact the world has accepted it and embraced it to a certain degree so go get that ass."
I am so sick of fat booty girls wearing leggings. Back in the day, if you wore leggings you wore a long shirt to cover you ass. I truly envy them and wish I can do the same.

ANY OPINION ON WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO???!!!!

funds delivered today

So I got my funds today and I still haven't contacted vanity to pay anything like my plan has been all week. Yesterday one of the ladies I was suppose to travel to Florida with is unable to go now. She lives in my area so I felt comfortable going on a plane, hiring driver, and etc with her. Just yesterday I was spending majority of my time looking for condos to rent. Once she told me she can't go, It made me stop dead in my tracks to rethink about this. God never did anything wrong. I believe everything happens for a reason. Y'all this Ebola crap is freaking me out. I live in Louisiana and we had our first scare yesterday from a patient that came to get checked out. (I work in the ER) I don't want to be on no plane with someone that probably has it. Maybe I'm over reacting but it's all over the news with possible cases popping up in different states. Sigh I'm not spending a dime until I know exactly what I want to do.

paid vanity deposit today

So I paid $1000 deposit today. I was told the end of February and March 10 and March 13 is available. Everything else is pretty much booked. She did say the end of March have a few spaces left though. Anyway I'm looking at March 10th at being my surgery day. I'm taking my bf but he works the following week so he has to fly back within a few days but at least he can help me at my most critical stages.

trying to pay 1/2 of sx cost today

I emailed Stefany to call me so I can make my March 10th day official but haven't heard anything yet. I emailed her at 3 this morning hoping I will be the one she call first. I wanted to get my date set in stone so I can request off from work and start booking everything in advance. Its only 4 months from now. If anyone going around that time and will like to be buddies let me know. The whole point is to split cost down the middle. I will like to get a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 beds in each room. I'm bringing my boyfriend but was hoping someone out there is also bringing a care giver with them. If not then that is cool too. I just don't want anyone being uncomfortable with a man around. But my bf can take care of both of us and be our chauffeur. I must admit that I don't like waiting to the last minute to do anything. Once my mind is made up I'm ready to book everything and check out rental apartments asap. I also don't mind if a group of us go together. Again it will come out cheaper for all parties. Inbox me if u thinking about going to vanity around March 10th.

vanity February and March dates available

My coordinater wasn't in today which explains why I didn't get a phone call today. I spoke to Charlene and another coordinator who both were super helpful. I asked for available dates for Fisher in the February/March. I was told February 23rd, 24th, 26th, and 27th are available. So far me and another rs member are going the week of March 9th so I was wondering if we can get the same date. Darlene says Dr Fisher only does 3 bbls per day. So March 9th has 2 spots open and March 10th has 1. Other days are booked and he doesn't work on Wednesdays. Anyway me and this rs member can jump on the February dates only if there are other members that can join with us and we can do it as a group to share cost. If not then we both plan to bring our boyfriends for the March 9th week. Sorry I'm confusing. But inbox me

Vanity Inconsistency

My bbl date is finally set in stone to be Wednesday, March 11, 2015! I paid the remaining 1/2 of surgery cost early this morning. I was told by my coordinator that March 3rd and 5th are also available with Dr. Fisher. I told her I was going to call her back because I'm working with another RS member so we can go together. A few hours later my coordinator Stefany called and said 2 Wednesday spots open up and me and my friend can get them now. I reminded her that I was told Fisher doesn't work on Wednesdays. She said that is true but he is taking off the entire week before that so he just now opened up Wednesday. I took it of course. But after getting off the phone I wondered if I would have taken a march 3rd or 5th date, how long would they have waited to tell me that Fisher took off that week and surgery needs to be rescheduled. Hmmm...with that being said, I'm pretty much scared to book airfaire, rental vehicle, and a condo if it's possible for the date to change. We'll see. If everything goes as planned in my head, I will be leaving Louisiana Monday night (bf gets off work noon Monday), go to pre op Tuesday, surgery Wednesday but here is the dilemma...we have to leave Miami by Sunday because bf has to be back at work Monday. That only gives me 2 days to really see doctor for post op. I'm sure I will leave Miami with drains still in. I was going to get my bf to take it out before he goes to work. It looks pretty simple. You basically just gently pulling them out. I had 2 in for my tummy tuck and that is all the nurse did.

Today I told my mother that me and bf going to take vacation in Miami in March. She said "awww so ya'll going get married?" NOOO Mom. That was the end of that conversation. My mother and I are very close but I don't want to tell her about the surgery though. It's kind of embarrassing to tell anyone considering the mixed reviews I received last time. It hasn't been a whole year yet so I can just about imagine all the insecurity comments coming. My pre op pics are basically what you see already. Nothing changed.

cheap flight

I been watching airfare prices since I knew my surgery date. Today I lucked and found airfare for $88 each way! With my bf going, I paid $352 total ($88*4). He thought I should wait it out but I wasn't about to risk a dollar increase. Whoop whoop! I already requested time off from work too. Now we going to look for a place to stay...

cheap condo rental

I booked an apartment on airbnb for $513 for 6 nights. Doing my research, I also read a rs member who said vedette 929 is the garment vanity uses. I purchased mines on eBay for $65. Its a XL but it's pretty darn tight. Luckily I got the dang on. Hopefully it will fit better after fat is removed. Also someone suggested hcg drops to loose weight. Not sure how it works but the reviews were good so purchased some on Amazon for $12. It didn't come in yet

watch out for bblpillow.com website

So the official bblpillow has been floating around on this site. Unfortunately I'm not sure if the company is still operating. I googled it and people were talking about the site in 2011 on makemeheal.com which was a site similar to this one a few years ago. I filled out the inquiry box about a week ago asking what is their refund policy. I got no response. I called a few times but it goes to a generic voicemail. Now mind u...I was actually about to purchase this pillow but had questions about it. I'm glad I didn't order online cuz I'm sure the product would have never came in. Beware! Also the hcg drops was a fail for me. I actually gained 3 pounds.

1/7/15 pre op pics

So I purchase the bblpillow online Sunday. Monday I received email that its being shipped. I still haven't talked to anyone from company so I basically tried my luck since someone noticed the pillows were discounted on the site. So I posted recent pre op pics, gosh pics speak a lot of words huh. I never knew I was so out of shape until I took those pics. Too late to cry now. Bbl in 2 months, if the results are bad then I'll cry a river. I did exercise for 2 hours at gym. Ok that place makes u feel worst about yourself. I think u have to be fit just to go in that damn place. Today I went to dollar store and a grab the first candy bar I seen which so happen to be twix. I was in the store for awhile shopping then when time for checkout, I put the candy back. When I got in the car I wanted to go back in to get it but instead I drove off. To be honest I'm just looking for my flanks to be gone with a round butt. It doesn't even have to be big, just rounded instead of rectangled.

I purchased the bbl pillow

exercise fail

So my sister in law invited me to this weight lifting type of class. Ugh I am so sore today, could barely get out bed. So when the trainer comes in the first thing I notice is her spare tire. And her booty isn't even firm. I mean the class was definitely intense and my sis in law goes regularly with a few other women. The trainer teaches daily at other facilities. But y is those women bodies not at perfection by now. I only thought it though. My sis in law actually pointed it out and said it. It was like she reading my thoughts. She said that's the only thing that bothers her. These women been doing this for years and they all got bulges and some with muffin tops! My point is exercise doesn't always get u to your desired look. Sometimes cosmetic surgery is needed. I will go back to class but I won't kill myself over it. Definitely feel confident about my surgery procedure now.

not really an update

I start a new job in New Orleans (1 hr away) in two weeks! Before I was offered job I told them I'm having surgery in March and need week off. Believe me that determined if I took the job or not! At my current job I am able to take 3 weeks off due to vacation time accumulated. So that sucks to give that up and have quick recovery. So now I am looking for an apartment. I live with my mother therefore I'm starting from scratch. I have absolutely nothing except my clothes. I very briefly wondered if I should cancel surgery and save that $4500 for moving expenses. My bf was like naw just go for it cuz u always going to have the desire to get it done. I start job beginning of February and will get apartment 1st of March. Leaving for Miami March 9th!

how much are post op meds with no insurance

I started my new job this past Monday and my insurance don't become active until April. Ugh I really hate that cuz I'm not a person that goes without coverage. It kinda pisses me off too.

Btw, my coordinator Stefany is no longer employed with vanity therefore Margaret took over. Of course I'm now paid in full. I emailed her the question and got no response. The best thing about my job is I'm stationed in the back with a semi private office. The only way co workers would see me is when I go to lunch. Therefore no one should notice the bbl pillow I will eventually be sitting on. I do feel bad about leaving within a month of employment but hey I asked before they offered me job. I didn't specify what kind of surgery though and I won't volunteer that info either. So far it's just a waiting game. Waiting on my vacation! The new job is definitely stressful so I need March to come a tab bit faster. Also in process of trying to find perfect apartment by March. The one I originally paid deposit on and signed lease on is now a no go. I was told they just found out that apartment has problems and they can put me in an older apartment and that one is cheaper. Um no thank you! I want something nice.

I been having the blues lately and questioned if a bbl will really make a difference or is it my perception of myself that's distorted. Bf said I should just go with it before I kick myself down the line for not doing it and will be more pissed cuz prices went up.

almost there

Right after I made last post, Margaret emailed me the answer. She has really been responsive ever since by responding within 24 hours. I read on here awhile ago that they now ask for your credit card number to put in their "files." Margaret must have forgot to get that info from me awhile ago because she emailed it to me earlier this week. Ugh I really don't want to give that info. I wrote my card number down on their "credit card authorization form" very messy so they can have a hard time reading it. I'm very iffy about my personal card number being written on paper then emailed.

My personal life has been hectic (in my opinion). The apartment search has been driving me crazy. I have become very picky about every apartment I saw. Miraculous I found one that has been completely renovated. COMPLETELY. Everything is brand new!!! That was definitely a win for me. Unfortunately my boyfriend said he would leave me if I sign lease on that apartment because its in the hood. Guess what ya'll? I signed the lease and paid deposit 3 days ago. Move in date is April 1st! Bedroom set being delivered April 4th. It didn't take him long to realize I am unstoppable and unattainable. He also told me not to get the job in New Orleans. He also told me I am beautiful already and not to get the tummy tuck I got last year. He don't think I should spend money on bbl either but of course like a boy in love, he gets over it and act like I didn't just go against his word. He claims to pay any amount for a nice apartment in a upper class area. The problem I found is that all we would be doing is paying for the area because them apartments definitely didn't pass the test with me. Most of them look like they been painted 25 times already. Its time to change the wall honey. Personally I think he wants to get something overpriced so I would depend on him to pay rent. Then I would have to submit to his authority in order to keep a roof over my head. I seriously don't listen to any decision he makes and this is his way of gaining control. Thank God I'm not a naïve girl to go all for it. Guess what, my name is the only one on this lease. They wouldn't have given me apartment if I couldn't afford it with my income alone.

With that being said, I only purchased things for my new place such as pots, towels, sheets, etc. Yesterday a girl wore a maxi dress to work, and I snapped back to reality. Crap I need a few of those. Yesterday, I got a huge workload from work due to being shorthanded. I been trying to clear most of that and don't want anything backed up when I come back March 16th. I also been trying to get my kids into a good private school in the area for the next school year. So I been calling schools asking way too many questions. Then have to hire a nanny or something for when I am unable to get them from school. Ugh this weekend I plan to purchase the things I need for surgery. I'm so tired ya'll but super glad I got the apartment thing out the way. Oh but did I mention I have no furniture... only one bedroom set. The next time I update, it should be with pictures of my new body.

what is considered a bad neighborhood?

I brought my mother to view new apartment. We only looked through the windows because it's not ready yet. She said it's in a bad neighborhood and was in a hurry to leave. Btw I'm completely packed for my flight that I would be taking next Monday. Inbox me answers on my personal question if you don't want it posted for all to see.

found out my bf is a cheater

So I made it to miami! The flight was painful. My ears popped then felt like it was stinging. All I could do was pray my ear drums didn't burst. I will be going to vanity in the next hour or so for pre op. I was so excited I didn't sleep too well. I woke up at 3 am and was pissed that me and bf phone wasn't on charger and they both were practically dead. When I plugged up his phone a Facebook notification came up. I looked through 2015 private messages then went to actual phone messages. I only stuck with 2015 cuz it was wayyyy too much to read. Long story short. He's cheating on me with just about anyone who gives him the time of day. The last message was March 4th when him and girl exchange some nude pics. Lol I am so done. Of course he turns it around like it's my fault saying I had no right to go through his phone. Enough said, when we land in Louisiana he betta keep his broke ass moving.

pre op review

I arrived at vanity at 9:45 for pre op. By 10:00 I had already done blood work and took pre op pictures. I waited for doctor till 11am but was told that he's in surgery and I will have to see him tomorrow for surgery day. I then signed entirely too much paper work that I swear no one takes the time to read. It would take 2 hours to read all that. Vanity just didn't seem like what I pictured in my mind. I hate how there aren't enough waiting chairs. Not just for patients but also for family members that came along for support. I seen A LOT of big booty post op patients. I was so tempted to sneak a few pics but would have been entirely too embarrassed if I got caught. Also those coordinators are way too much. They dress like thots. One guy actually said something along the lines of throwing dollars at them cuz it reminded him of strippers.

Also after signing papers I asked about my prescription and no one knew who suppose to be in charge of giving those out. Like really?! Finally after asking 4x a lady said I will get it tomorrow. I was told surgery is at 9:30 am and to be there at 9:30. Um that don't seem too right to me. My plan is to be there at 8 am though. I'm not nervous but I assume it will really hit me tomorrow. After seeing the results I seen, I am confident that I will look similar.

post op and pre op pic

I can't take garment off till tomorrow. It's a bloody mess.

day of treatment review

At 7 am I received a call from vanity to be there in an hour for surgery. I was up and ready to go but Mr. Idiot decided to take a shower. He was out by 7:30am. By 8 am they kept calling asking where I'm at but there we rented a condo in Hollywood, Fl so the trip to vanity was awhile due to construction work on interstate. I arrived at 8:40 and they didn't call me to back till 9:20 am. I was aggravated cuz they were rushing me but wasn't ready there darn self. I was brought to back and told to pee for pregnancy test. I waited for the consultation with Dr Fisher in a room that people kept coming in and out of. They were workers though. I actually took pics of the surgery waiting area before going straight to operating room. By 10:30 I was on operating table. The anesthesiologist stuck me 3x before getting my vain. That must have been one huge needle cuz that was soooo painful. The last time he stuck me he asked if I'm ready. I said no then he said alright scream then. I woke up in recovery to people putting the garment on. I was shivering from coldness so bad. They brought in a heater. They wheeled me out in wheelchair with butt in the air. I laid on back of backseat in car. Dr Fisher is so cool and he talked for about 20 minutes about the procedure. He asked what I want, I said big. He said your butt is already big like so of course with surgery it's going to be big. I gave him a side eye. Y'all seen the pics. My pre op was definitely not big. He did explain just like my tummy tuck doc that my belly will not be as flat as I desire due to genetics. I'm really big in the upper part of my belly. I seriously can't walk. I get so dizzy when getting up for anything. My post op appointment is tomorrow at 10 am so we leaving here at 8. My garment is beyond the normal amount of bloody mess. It stinks too which makes me self conscious to go to appointment surrounded by other people in waiting room. My now ex drove a few places to fill prescriptions but no one had it. Finally I told him to take me to condo. It was about 1pm when I left vanity. Not sure what time it was when he dropped me off but he didn't get back till 6:45pm!!! He said he went all over Florida until finally he settled with getting the prescriptions from different places. One from target And two from cvs in Hollywood. My dumb ass picked a second floor condo and it was hell going up those stairs. I felt like I was going to drop with each nearly 25 concrete stairs. I still feel nauseous and dizzy to get up for anything. Not sure how I'm going to make those killer stairs again. I will definitely update with many more pics of body. My hips are huge. No way I can hide this ass. Large sweats and maxi dresses will be my best friend for a few months. I sent my mom a pic of me lying down she said it actually looks like her ass. Like really mom. Truth is she's right. Her booty is huge. I was skipped over big time when it came to inheriting her body genetics.

post op pics

post op sitting issues

That garment has taken a toil on my crotch. There is a convenient hole to pee through but it is also putting unwanted awkward pressure on it. It's super swollen and lips burn to the touch. Am I the only person with this problem? Also how exactly are u suppose to sit on a nursing pillow? I left the bbl pillow at home cuz I didn't think it would be affective but will try it out when I get back to my state.

the good, bad, and ugly

I now need to work on accepting the inner me and realizing I will never look like I did before I had children. I don't completely regret it but it was a learning experience and of course my body is still healing. I no longer have a bulky belly when trying on shirts. If anything, the shirt is tight around my boob area and loose around belly. I plan to wear the garment for at least 6 months that way my body can transform into it. I also intend to update monthly with nude pics so u all can see the transformation. I'm just a little blue after seeing these pics y'all. But I definitely wanted to share them. Keep in mind that it's not about your wish pic, Its about your body type. Dr Fisher told me this day of surgery.

I sit directly on my ass

The bbl pillow, poppy pillow, regular pillow, homemade pillow etc don't work for me. I feel like it's more pressure on my butt when using those items. I hate sitting directly on my butt but I have no choice. Everything else kills my back. Hoping too much fat won't die. Just excited to finally have that hour glass figure.

pics I took before putting garment back on

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Glad I chose him as my doctor. Very down to earth and humbled individual . The entire staff was rushing while he kept his composure and took his time to explain everything. Results are amazing. Definitely exceeded my expectations.