tummy tuck then bbl

I have been researching BBL for almost a year now....

I have been researching BBL for almost a year now. I live in Louisiana and sadly to say but there is no surgeon that's worth bragging about. I went to two consultations and neither surgeon had pictures to back up their work. Doing a google search I came across 3 possible surgeons...one in Atlanta, Miami, and Houston. All three do phenomenal work. I chose Dr. Cortes because my cousin lives in Austin and can take care of me after surgery easier.

I called the office to schedule a phone consultation but the lady took my email and said to email my pictures to the office. I did that 4 days ago but haven't heard from anyone. I also emailed 2 separate emails in order to get some type of confirmation. I called the office and lady said it takes awhile. Maybe I seem impatient but I just want to know what's going on and schedule surgery asap.

mental mindset

I post a wish pic but still embarrassed to even put the pictures of my actual body on here even though my identity is concealed. After getting my mom to take pictures of my body, a sadness came upon me. Cant believe I aloud my body to get out of proportion the way that it has.

Statistics:
I am 25 years old with 2 children...ages 5 and 7
170 lbs 5'5
pants size 16

Mental mind set:
Want to drop everything to get this done. This butt thing has been on my mind for awhile now. I haven't bought a single pair of pants this year...just don't look right on me.

Family support:
Not many. They say to just exercise but the results are just not getting there. I want a BBL!

sx 10/17/14 with dr jimerson

I have waited to update my thoughts on everything because I was going back and forth for so long. I have been on this site everyday and nearly all day reading reviews about the good, bad, and ugly on everything from doctor choosing to having realistic results. Of course like everyone I have talked with, we jump on the boat hoping and sometimes knowing this is the decision that is best. Unfortunately we go in with little to no knowledge of what we getting ourselves into. That was so me...ready to make a deposit to anyone who does bbl and give nice round asses. I was torn among choosing 1 out of 3 doctors then it was 1 out of 6 doctors. I have even considered going to Dominican Republic because the prices are super cheap. Its like you can get your entire body done for $100. lol so I am exaggerating it but you get the point on how cheap it is. Then I was left with more questions than answers and started hearing things. At first it was "oh they don't know just guessing." Then I started reading girls blogs on the trip to the D.R. Some exaggerate how awesome it is out there and how the results are pure perfection. But very few give the raw true. So D.R. is out for me. Then I started focusing on U.S. doctors. Every doctor on here has had some sort of negative review. Then I said oh that one is out and that one is out too. No more doctors left!!
Anyway final decision is Dr Jimerson. I have read negative reviews about him also. But lets face it, he gives fat asses right? I consider myself to be a big girl and really was hoping to have my body sculpt to perfection. But my main concern is achieving a better back side. Dr. Jimerson doesn't seem too aggressive with his lipo so of course I don't expect too much from that department. My initial scheduled consultation was October 31, 2014 which means the surgery wouldn't come until mid 2015. Then I got on facebook and saw that dr jimerson had this fast track webinar. I did the webinar on a Thursday and had my consultation that Monday with a patient coordinator. She's okay but I felt she was trying to sell me more than what I was willing to buy. She must have repeated herself 3x on how I would look nothing like my wish pic if I don't get a tummy tuck. Got very agitated with her and kept saying I just want an ass. Then of course she said I will still have a box shape if I don't add the hips to the procedure. Then went on to talk about my back rolls. NOT sold. I just want an ass. Anyway this was about 2 weeks ago and was told his next surgery date isn't until May 2014. So I decided on October 17th date because my bday is the following day. It is a while from now but like most Jimerson patients...we'll wait. Depending on the results I may consider a tummy tuck with another doctor because I do have a lot of loose skin.

Jcurves to Cortes

I am assuming that anyone who has ever considered getting a bbl by Dr J has came across robbed story on realself. Everyone has mixed reviews about it and others tend to deny it at first. Either way, as upcoming Dr J patients, her story will stick to you. If you dig more...not just with her story but really pay attention to people reviews, you find what you are looking for. Dr Cortes has responded to a comment on another person's blog and asked "...how a patient should choose a plastic surgeon?" Truth be told we ignore the negativity and have a tunnel vision on the positive after seeing the before and after pics online. With Dr. J I hope for the best. I know my surgery will be rushed due to high volume of patients and will only have a few hours to recuperate before my driver have to take me to the hotel. I know my concerns at pre op and post op will not be addressed because I will only be speaking with sales representatives...oops I mean patient coordinators. I will probably get a shelf butt even after showing wish pics of no shelf butts. Then I would pray and hope it fluffs. My back rolls, stomach fat, and boxy hips will still be intact because I was told by many that paying extra for those is a joke considering that they wont be touched. So after knowing all of this why do I still pay my deposit? Because I have hope that I will get dr j signature phat booty. Either way after recuperating from spending a fortune, I would then have to find a not so famous doctor to do aggressive lipo on all the areas that I need it at for a reasonable price within my state. Coming off more expensive afterall.

Have you ever read a girl's blog and by the end of it you were confused as hell on who she chose as a surgeon? Gosh that makes me so mad. To myself I say "get your mind together then post." But now I am in their shoes. It feels better to vent to people that may know what I am talking about instead to family who don't understand the plastic surgery world to begin with.

It's no secret Dr Cortes follows my review and addresses my concerns to the fullest. I also seen other reviews where he made lengthy educational comments about a situation. Don't know how he has the time but that definitely shows how compassionate he is for people in general.

I never explained why I changed my mind about Dr. Cortes. But it is because I didn't think he can give the projection I want. That's it. (Over caring doctor, several areas of lipo within the same bbl price, overnight stay at hospital, any negative review about him on real self will be address by the man himself...no hired assistants, personal hotel visits after surgery is completed, oh and he actually does the consultations himself) Yet the projection thing stopped me dead in my tracks and now dr cortes addresses them publically. I guess its a no brainer on who I chose as my bbl surgeon now huh.

tummy tuck then bbl

Hello bbl beauties. I have been on this site every single day following up on the notifications of updates I receive to my email. I'm so excited to see all of these queens getting the body they so rightfully deserve. I really want a bbl but need a tummy tuck. I started thinking what would be the most beneficial to me first. Just judging from my large belly I decided on the tummy tuck. I plan to get it around February 2014. That is when I am abled to take 2 weeks off from work. But in the mean time I been reading about everyone going through a weight loss journey before their bbl. I haven't always been interested to read those reviews because my mentality has always been "I'll just get lipo to the bra rolls, inner thighs, chin and so on" Then of course I have this boss of mines that tells everyone about this marathon she is going to be training for. I hear it on a daily basis. She says she runs 10 miles daily. I never knew that was humanly possible. But even more shocking is that she lost 125 lbs and most of the pics in her phone shows the proof of her once upon a time large frame. She mentioned how she started to see the fat disappear from her bra rolls and felt her thighs tighten/tone up. Hmmm interesting. So running can actually save me money from getting lipo? Ok lets do it! She decided to make me a plan on running (run for 20 sec, walk for 60 sec...do the intervals for 1 mile then each week we will adjust the schedule depending on how I do). Of course she wanted to go into detail with the eating habits but I aint ready for all of that. Anyway my tummy tuck will be done by a surgeon in my state...only 2 hours away. I want to recover in my own home. The price is $7200. To discuss my tummy tuck journey I am more than likely going to have to make a review in the tummy tuck section though. But after tummy tuck in February I do plan to come back to this review and give my journey on bbl because that is my ultimate goal in life. I know that's a shame huh. But of course the people that are following this review all would have had their bbl's done by then. I wish you all the best and keep those updates coming because I enjoy seeing those fat booties!

how to tell a non understanding family I'm doing this NOW?

Looking at my last update, i didn't realize i was gone so long. Well technically i been here the whole time commenting on everyone else profile. Well this is it ladies. I finally have the chance to book my tummy tuck. March 12th i will be going to this plastic surgery center in baton rouge, la to view the before and after pics of the five surgeons that are there. Hopefully they can squeeze me in with a consultation of the doctor of my choosing. They are two hours from where i live so that is the main reason I'm going. I know a tummy tuck is major surgery and really wanted to recover in the comfort of my own home instead of a hotel. I'm really excited ladies!!!! The only problem is telling my family that I'm doing this now. At first it was just a thought or a suggestion on my part. Of course they think nothing is wrong with me. I will upload pre op pics as soon as i get a surgery date. After this tummy tuck is done, i have to acquire more vacation days on my job and money of course before i get this bbl.

separate tummy tuck review

I didn't want to misrepresent this page so instead i recently set up a separate tummy tuck review. Feel free to view my pre op pics on other review. I will come back to this one from time to time to discuss my bbl plans
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Are you going in 2moro? I just put up my befores on my TT review
Hey i wasnt able view your pics. Relook at your profile and see its visible. My consultation is today
Yes maam. Make sure you're looking at the review that says "i wanna look how i feel"
Well good luck doll!!!
Thanks luv and u look great by the way
Good luck sis.you will be in my prayers...
Not sure where you are but u can go to cortes and go home if you are close enough
Hey hun i definitely thought about that but Dr cortes is nearly 6 hours from me.
Inboxing you
Awww sweatpea I been missing talking with you. I have a surgery date for May with Duran. I hope everything is working out your way. Miss you lots and I wish you well on your journey! Xoxo
Trust me i gave gym 7+ yrs and i barely gained an inch of butt and i lift about 400 something lbs on hack squat and leg press. I even had a personal trainer- used to be body builder fir awhile and ate a lot of protein when i lifted for my legs and butt Finally i gave up and said thats it i am doing it. I never even knew this could be done. Thank god my sister it slipped cuz she didnt wanna tell me and i googled it and found real self. You picked the right doctor. Those were my top 3 (including salama) choices and went with salama just cuz it works better for us since i want my family to enjoy vacation while i recover best of luck hun
Dr. J's Patient consultants also told me if I didn't get hips, I was still going to be a box!!! :( Glad you went with your heart and chose the doctor right for you! Best of luck!!
I want to thank you for your post because I am just like you. I have dreamed of having a BBL for about 5 years now. Since I bet cancer and gained so much weight, but I was afraid because of all the negative things people around me said. I know that I need a TT as well and I plan to get them both at one time. Finally I said it's not about no one else's happiness just mine, so I have decided to get it. Now for the last 3 years I have been dead set on Dr. J because I have been following him since before the "fame" and to me he has a way of sculpting AA women booties. Then my BF told me about Dr Cortes and like yourself he seems good, but just not a good sculptor to what I am looking for. So I wish you luck and I pray everything turns out the way you want it to. I'm sure it will for us both..
Updates?
lol well I am glad you are still interested in my journey but unfortunately I don't really know what to say as for as a bbl goes...of course I still want it and continue to analyze everyone's butt that passes by me. I am still getting tummy tuck beginning of February.
Are you going to Cortes for your tummy tuck? I have my date set for Dec 20 for a tt. I've had a bbl done last Dec with Salama. I just need my belly flat and a lil bit of hips added. I will make sure to follow you on the tummy tuck forum ;)
hey guera...no dr cortes isn't doing my tummy tuck. that is getting done by a doctor in my area (Louisiana). I do plan on going to dr cortes for bbl though. also I did view your profile and i'm sure I am not the only one that feels this way but you are perfect the way you are. unfortunately we all think we have flaws that we believe need correction but in your case I really believe you just may just need lipo and a good garment that can give you that hour glass shape. I would hate for you to go through major surgery/extensive recovery with a scar for life when its not even necessary for you
Hey chica! Haven't heard from you in awhile so I decided to drop by and check on ya;-). I like the plan your boss at up for you. When do you start? Sound great!
Hey luv it has definitely been awhile since we chatted huh. I started today. I was thinking "what one mile gonna do, no big deal." Girl that one mile wore me out!! I was soaked with sweat...I am too out of shape. Your weight loss journey is motivation in itself. I love your before and after pictures; I want to do the same. I am following your review too so definitely looking forward to seeing you reach your goal :)
Hey love just wanted to know how you been. I have a new account. So keep intouch. I would like to hear from you and how your journeys going. You stay the sweetheart you are! God Bless;)
hey delightful, I have been on this site everyday even though I haven't updated my review in awhile. I been watching how everyone else's story been playing out. Very interesting. But anyway I am getting a tummy tuck before my bbl. I will like to get in February 2014 but its going to be with a doctor in my area. I haven't let go of the bbl operation...just putting it on the shelf for awhile.
Well I'm glad to hear from you. I feel you on that this is really nothing to rush into. Good planning always makes it better easy on you to make the right decisions. I've been doing the same as well looking and reading reviews seeing how everyone's coming along and to get the best answers to certain things that's important. I wish and hope the best for you're journey. It's always a pleasure catching up with you. I know that booty process want be on the shelf for long!;) But hmu anytime love.. And have a wonderful day.
Good luck
thanks luv
Good luck. Mine is a little bit before yours so I will be sharing pics.