tummy tuck sx 6/10/14, bbl is march 2015

I have been researching BBL for almost a year now....

I have been researching BBL for almost a year now. I live in Louisiana and sadly to say but there is no surgeon that's worth bragging about. I went to two consultations and neither surgeon had pictures to back up their work. Doing a google search I came across 3 possible surgeons...one in Atlanta, Miami, and Houston. All three do phenomenal work. I chose Dr. Cortes because my cousin lives in Austin and can take care of me after surgery easier.

I called the office to schedule a phone consultation but the lady took my email and said to email my pictures to the office. I did that 4 days ago but haven't heard from anyone. I also emailed 2 separate emails in order to get some type of confirmation. I called the office and lady said it takes awhile. Maybe I seem impatient but I just want to know what's going on and schedule surgery asap.

mental mindset

I post a wish pic but still embarrassed to even put the pictures of my actual body on here even though my identity is concealed. After getting my mom to take pictures of my body, a sadness came upon me. Cant believe I aloud my body to get out of proportion the way that it has.

Statistics:
I am 25 years old with 2 children...ages 5 and 7
170 lbs 5'5
pants size 16

Mental mind set:
Want to drop everything to get this done. This butt thing has been on my mind for awhile now. I haven't bought a single pair of pants this year...just don't look right on me.

Family support:
Not many. They say to just exercise but the results are just not getting there. I want a BBL!

sx 10/17/14 with dr jimerson

I have waited to update my thoughts on everything because I was going back and forth for so long. I have been on this site everyday and nearly all day reading reviews about the good, bad, and ugly on everything from doctor choosing to having realistic results. Of course like everyone I have talked with, we jump on the boat hoping and sometimes knowing this is the decision that is best. Unfortunately we go in with little to no knowledge of what we getting ourselves into. That was so me...ready to make a deposit to anyone who does bbl and give nice round asses. I was torn among choosing 1 out of 3 doctors then it was 1 out of 6 doctors. I have even considered going to Dominican Republic because the prices are super cheap. Its like you can get your entire body done for $100. lol so I am exaggerating it but you get the point on how cheap it is. Then I was left with more questions than answers and started hearing things. At first it was "oh they don't know just guessing." Then I started reading girls blogs on the trip to the D.R. Some exaggerate how awesome it is out there and how the results are pure perfection. But very few give the raw true. So D.R. is out for me. Then I started focusing on U.S. doctors. Every doctor on here has had some sort of negative review. Then I said oh that one is out and that one is out too. No more doctors left!!
Anyway final decision is Dr Jimerson. I have read negative reviews about him also. But lets face it, he gives fat asses right? I consider myself to be a big girl and really was hoping to have my body sculpt to perfection. But my main concern is achieving a better back side. Dr. Jimerson doesn't seem too aggressive with his lipo so of course I don't expect too much from that department. My initial scheduled consultation was October 31, 2014 which means the surgery wouldn't come until mid 2015. Then I got on facebook and saw that dr jimerson had this fast track webinar. I did the webinar on a Thursday and had my consultation that Monday with a patient coordinator. She's okay but I felt she was trying to sell me more than what I was willing to buy. She must have repeated herself 3x on how I would look nothing like my wish pic if I don't get a tummy tuck. Got very agitated with her and kept saying I just want an ass. Then of course she said I will still have a box shape if I don't add the hips to the procedure. Then went on to talk about my back rolls. NOT sold. I just want an ass. Anyway this was about 2 weeks ago and was told his next surgery date isn't until May 2014. So I decided on October 17th date because my bday is the following day. It is a while from now but like most Jimerson patients...we'll wait. Depending on the results I may consider a tummy tuck with another doctor because I do have a lot of loose skin.

Jcurves to Cortes

I am assuming that anyone who has ever considered getting a bbl by Dr J has came across robbed story on realself. Everyone has mixed reviews about it and others tend to deny it at first. Either way, as upcoming Dr J patients, her story will stick to you. If you dig more...not just with her story but really pay attention to people reviews, you find what you are looking for. Dr Cortes has responded to a comment on another person's blog and asked "...how a patient should choose a plastic surgeon?" Truth be told we ignore the negativity and have a tunnel vision on the positive after seeing the before and after pics online. With Dr. J I hope for the best. I know my surgery will be rushed due to high volume of patients and will only have a few hours to recuperate before my driver have to take me to the hotel. I know my concerns at pre op and post op will not be addressed because I will only be speaking with sales representatives...oops I mean patient coordinators. I will probably get a shelf butt even after showing wish pics of no shelf butts. Then I would pray and hope it fluffs. My back rolls, stomach fat, and boxy hips will still be intact because I was told by many that paying extra for those is a joke considering that they wont be touched. So after knowing all of this why do I still pay my deposit? Because I have hope that I will get dr j signature phat booty. Either way after recuperating from spending a fortune, I would then have to find a not so famous doctor to do aggressive lipo on all the areas that I need it at for a reasonable price within my state. Coming off more expensive afterall.

Have you ever read a girl's blog and by the end of it you were confused as hell on who she chose as a surgeon? Gosh that makes me so mad. To myself I say "get your mind together then post." But now I am in their shoes. It feels better to vent to people that may know what I am talking about instead to family who don't understand the plastic surgery world to begin with.

It's no secret Dr Cortes follows my review and addresses my concerns to the fullest. I also seen other reviews where he made lengthy educational comments about a situation. Don't know how he has the time but that definitely shows how compassionate he is for people in general.

I never explained why I changed my mind about Dr. Cortes. But it is because I didn't think he can give the projection I want. That's it. (Over caring doctor, several areas of lipo within the same bbl price, overnight stay at hospital, any negative review about him on real self will be address by the man himself...no hired assistants, personal hotel visits after surgery is completed, oh and he actually does the consultations himself) Yet the projection thing stopped me dead in my tracks and now dr cortes addresses them publically. I guess its a no brainer on who I chose as my bbl surgeon now huh.

tummy tuck then bbl

Hello bbl beauties. I have been on this site every single day following up on the notifications of updates I receive to my email. I'm so excited to see all of these queens getting the body they so rightfully deserve. I really want a bbl but need a tummy tuck. I started thinking what would be the most beneficial to me first. Just judging from my large belly I decided on the tummy tuck. I plan to get it around February 2014. That is when I am abled to take 2 weeks off from work. But in the mean time I been reading about everyone going through a weight loss journey before their bbl. I haven't always been interested to read those reviews because my mentality has always been "I'll just get lipo to the bra rolls, inner thighs, chin and so on" Then of course I have this boss of mines that tells everyone about this marathon she is going to be training for. I hear it on a daily basis. She says she runs 10 miles daily. I never knew that was humanly possible. But even more shocking is that she lost 125 lbs and most of the pics in her phone shows the proof of her once upon a time large frame. She mentioned how she started to see the fat disappear from her bra rolls and felt her thighs tighten/tone up. Hmmm interesting. So running can actually save me money from getting lipo? Ok lets do it! She decided to make me a plan on running (run for 20 sec, walk for 60 sec...do the intervals for 1 mile then each week we will adjust the schedule depending on how I do). Of course she wanted to go into detail with the eating habits but I aint ready for all of that. Anyway my tummy tuck will be done by a surgeon in my state...only 2 hours away. I want to recover in my own home. The price is $7200. To discuss my tummy tuck journey I am more than likely going to have to make a review in the tummy tuck section though. But after tummy tuck in February I do plan to come back to this review and give my journey on bbl because that is my ultimate goal in life. I know that's a shame huh. But of course the people that are following this review all would have had their bbl's done by then. I wish you all the best and keep those updates coming because I enjoy seeing those fat booties!

how to tell a non understanding family I'm doing this NOW?

Looking at my last update, i didn't realize i was gone so long. Well technically i been here the whole time commenting on everyone else profile. Well this is it ladies. I finally have the chance to book my tummy tuck. March 12th i will be going to this plastic surgery center in baton rouge, la to view the before and after pics of the five surgeons that are there. Hopefully they can squeeze me in with a consultation of the doctor of my choosing. They are two hours from where i live so that is the main reason I'm going. I know a tummy tuck is major surgery and really wanted to recover in the comfort of my own home instead of a hotel. I'm really excited ladies!!!! The only problem is telling my family that I'm doing this now. At first it was just a thought or a suggestion on my part. Of course they think nothing is wrong with me. I will upload pre op pics as soon as i get a surgery date. After this tummy tuck is done, i have to acquire more vacation days on my job and money of course before i get this bbl.

separate tummy tuck review

I didn't want to misrepresent this page so instead i recently set up a separate tummy tuck review. Feel free to view my pre op pics on other review. I will come back to this one from time to time to discuss my bbl plans

tummy tuck sx 6/10/14

Finally the ball is rolling. The odds are in my favor. I am excited about my tummy tuck surgery because that only means that the bbl is next. The plan is to have my bbl March 2015. As of now I am looking towards the cheap route which is Vanity in Miami (14 hours from me). When I contacted them last month they were quoting $3500 for bbls. Yet I noticed a lot of other ladies were quoted a lot more, I'm really confused on what they even go by. Yet with hotel expenses for 2 weeks, I wont come up as cheap as I thought. Hopefully between here and now another doctor in my area will be doing just as good of a bbl for the same price Vanity is charging people.

My pre op appointment for my tummy tuck is this week, May 21st. Did I mentioned how excited I am? After the appointment I would have a good sense of what I need to buy. I am guessing that they would tell me what they would provide and wont they don't. So far I know I am purchasing bio oil and a waist clincher. I would be out of work from July 9th to July 21st. I only work 3 days a week so I would be resting a lot even after I go back to work.

My tummy tuck will be performed by Gary Cox with Plastic Surgery Associates in Baton Rouge, LA. The total cost $5895. Not bad huh

doctors inconsistency

So I been stalking bbl's on this site and once I feel like that is the butt I want and choose a doctor, another patient comes along with not so great results. For example, one butt could look so full with great lipo and the other looks like a rushed job with no roundness whatsoever...same doctor, same price. IDK I guess that is just the risk we take when choosing to get any surgery. We all hope for the best. Of course doctors would say that its the different body types.

Anyway my tummy tuck is in less than a week and I'm having the blues. I don't want a botch job and I know many of you would think a tummy tuck is a no brainer. Flat belly duh. I know I need to think positive thoughts. I just feel that some people tummy tucks still leaves them with a pug that they have to work off. Yet others are so flat that their ribs be showing. I want the so flat that my ribs be showing results.

As many of you may have noticed, I been back and forth among choosing the best bbl surgeon. At the beginning of my review you would notice I had a surgery date with Dr J. I only paid the $500 deposit but nothing more. Then I switch after his slight inconsistency and unprofessionalism of an office. Yet, I never called to cancel. The surgery was set up for Oct 17, 2014. I called yesterday to move back the date. The next available is June 15, 2016. LOL I took it cause you just never know. Not saying I would wait that long but afterall I am having the blues about cosmetic surgery in general. I just hate how surgeons are sooo busy that their is no communication between patient and doctor. The way the demand has become, their is barely any communication between patient and nurse or coordinator.

planning for bbl

So i am 2 weeks and 3 days tummytuck post op and here i am planning my next surgery. This time the only people who will know about it is you gals, my bf who is taking me, and God. I do not like the drilling of sarcastic questions from everyone else. Ive already been told that it don't look worth it....after showing a girl my tummy tuck. Wtf. Plus i get those nothing was ever wrong with u in the first place comments. Ladies if u have extra time, go glance at my tummy tuck review. I have before pics there and yes the surgery was much needed. No more tucking the belly in my pants just to feel flat looking.

This sad on my part, more research is much needed, but I'm thinking about fatima almonte in Dominican republic. I sent an email to inquire on the price. I feel like i shouldn't go out country because due to the risk. Idk. I just like how they shape their women. Docs out here afraid to suck too much out which barely looks like any lipo was ever done. Cortes is great but bbl price is out my range. Fisher is awesome and in my budget but vanity has issues.I might still settle for them though. Still confused...

3 week post op tummy tuck

I need lipo asap. Last week sometime i contacted dr tania medina in dominican republic for quote on bbl only. I sent her my pics and she said $3700 for lipo to back, flanks, abdomen, and transfer to buttocks. Medication is an extra $150. Plus another $150 for medical insurance. medication. Plus $85 per night if you want recovery house. Um common sense will tell me to stay my flat butt in the states. Plus i need a passport and flight tickets. So not worth it!!! I found that women who are getting tummy tuck, bbl, and lipo to every area of their bodies will come out cheaper going to Dominican but not just one procedure. Plus i had asked her to send me some pre and post pics of her work via email. But all i got was a standard price email that she sends everyone that inquires. Dr fatima almonte responded to my inquiry today. She asked me to.send pics. I gave up on Dominican though. Its not cost effective.

Hi sweetpea, what a journey. Hows your tummy tuck doing? I see youre still swollen but once it goes down youll see your crotch lol. I want a bbl but I know after this sx I wont have enough fat to harvest to do a damn thing so Im going to start with some squats and see if thatll give me the lift im looking for... Im afraid of butt implants so we shall see how Im feeling 6 months post. I'll be following your journey most def! Blessings, your spirit is beautiful btw.
Thanks maria, well we are our worst critics so of course I see all the negative in my tummy tuck such as the roundness in my belly and these wide flanks that magically appeared cuz I sure didn't notice them before. Every now and then I have to go to my tummy tuck review to look at my pre op pics to appreciate what I look like now. Either way I know it's just our perception and what the media defines as beautiful and our pursuit to get there. We are all on this site cuz we have inner issues within. Its great to encourage others cuz in turn we are really encouraging ourselves
Very true. Image has been a struggle for me all my life more so when i started modeling and then when i became a host. Its part of the job u know. Its hard bc i dont want to go back under the knife, id love to be happy and find love in me and with someone after this but im already thinking bbl and rhinoplasty. I dont want a huge butt but just a better shape thatd alter projection and to be honest ive wanted a nose job since i was a little girl growing up in all white neighborhoods being the token ethnic girl...ive come a long way though, not totally free but getting there....
I was considering Tania medina. She does great work. I'm a bit nervous to go but if I do that's who I will go too. Most doctors do lots of women in a day, she does two. So she can be there for you and not rush. She also cares about your health and not just money. Check out some of her results
I love her sculpting.
Idk if you've fully checked into dr. But I have. And a few friends have gone already. The total costs Cones out cheaper then just surgery here plus the results are amazing. U just have to be careful with which doctor u chose
Well it comes out cheaper if u get multiple procedures such as a ba, bbl, tt and lipo to every area may come up to $5k. Yes very good price. But it's costly if u just getting one procedure like I'm getting. Plus my bf would be with me.
Girl I feel you! I think the requirements are different in the states than the DR. I in Florida they can only legally take out 5000cc's of fat(guess that's why they recommend some of us lose weight first) either way, I want my lipo as aggressive as possible and I want my booty stuffed until it rejects lol. (Not really, but I want a rounder bottom half period.)
Totally agree. I think too many doctors stop injecting the fat as soon as it goes in cuz some of these girls barely look touched but has the bruises to prove it. I really think we are suffering from a lack of bbl doctors who know what the booty suppose to look like. For example, there is none in my state!
Seriously?? That's crazy. I swear if one of this drs down in fl or the DR moved into a state where they don't have good or affordable bbl drs they would make a killing!!! I pray I don't turn out to be one of those girls who look untouched, or even messed up, they'll have to wheel me out cuz I'll be jumping right back on that operating table.
Hey lady so how are you doing?
Oops. I'm am so sorry i didn't see this comment until now. I been updating my tummy tuck review often though. I'm just now coming to the bbl review to update now.Everything has been going great though. I feel and look better each day. Thanks for checking up on me . By the way, you look awesome!!!
So did you have your procedure. Its good to take your time choose best doctor
Hey Hunni I have 2 reviews. One bbl and the other tummy tuck. I quit updating this one as much
Congrats....I live in Louisiana also. N it was hard looking for a surgeon, I'm scheduled for July 22nd
Tick tock tick tock...your time is near
When are you going to cox. I'll be going to him soon. Luv the lil guy. I've had surgery with him before
9 more days luv. Do u know when you getting your tummy tuck
Yes the beginning of July. I live near. He performed my breasts be fiction. Great guy. Idk how to operate this site I would update with pics n posts
Good luck with it... Not long now! I'll be following you to the flat side on 6/17, it's so exciting!
Yeaaa we almost there. I feel like I can start counting the hours lol. I ready to stop buying high waisted pants to cover this gut. We gonna be summer fine.
oooo I've heard Cortes does magic :) I will have my eyez on you lol....Good Luck
Hey sexyme, I'm no longer going to Cortes. I can't afford him. I'm going to a doctor closer to my area for a fraction of the cost
Ooo ok